Death Omen

I woke up to the school bell ringing. I was late for breakfast. So much for eating better. I had potions class first.

I got dressed in my Hufflepuff uniform, did my hair and makeup and grabbed my books.

I headed to potions classroom, Snape is going to mad at me cause I'm late. I opened the doors to potions class and everyone looked at me.

Snape : " Your late.."

Satori : " Sorry Professor.."

I looked around for a seat and the only seat available was next to Draco. I wanted to die at the moment, I went and sat next to Draco.

Draco : " Is it true you fainted on the train? "

He said in a snarky tone with a smirk on his face. I groaned and grabbed out my books from my bag.

Satori : " Shut up Malfoy.."

Draco snarled at me. I ignored Draco and listened to what Snape was saying. Of course today we were going to be making a potion and I had to be partners with Draco. Kill me.

Draco : " Looks like we're partners.."

Satori : " Yeah I'd rather be dead than work with you.."

Draco : " Too bad.. come on.."

We went to the cauldren, I was nervous. If I messed up Draco would have my head.

Draco : " Well what are you waiting for? "

Satori : " Uh, Draco.. I'm terrible at potions.."

Draco : " What?! Your kidding? Ugh. You really are hopeless.. pass me the ingredients then.."

I did what Draco told me to, passing the ingredients to him. We successfully made the potion, I was glad that nothing blew up.

Snape told Draco and I to stay behind in class. I wondered why.

Snape : " Satori, you are still terrible at potions.. I'm going to make Draco your tutor.. no arguments.."

Draco : " But sir.."

Snape : " No arguments.. you will help my god-daughter in potions.. understand? "

Draco : " Yes sir.."

Draco's Pov

I looked at Snape, he wanted me to tutor Satori.

Draco " But sir.."

Snape : " No arguments.."

I groaned, looking at Satori. She just kept silent, she was hating this just as much as I was.

Snape : " You two are dismissed.."

I watched Satori as she left the classroom as quick as she possibly could. She really does hate me, it's all my fault.

Satori's Pov

I quickly walked out of the classroom and went to my next class. Defense Against the Dark Arts. Professor Lupin was teaching it.

I was late again, I went into the class.

Satori : " I know I'm late professor.. "

Lupin : " That's fine Miss Umari.. please come in.."

I walked into the class, professor Lupin was teaching us about a Boggart. It's a creature that takes form of a person's worst fear.

Everyone got in line, I stood in front of Harry. I stood before a clown rocking back and forth before me. Just then the Boggart turned into a Dementor.