Chapter 1

Error POV

Siting on the edge of a cliff as I watch the stars in Outertale has to be my most favourite thing in the entire Multiverse, other than getting to meet and chat to Blue. I was making a puppet of bird tale sans or Raven (as he calls himself), humming bad time as I stop to look at the stars every-once-in-a-while. 

Me and Ink made a deal. He will create 1 au a week and I destroy 1 au a week. I had more free time on my hands due to the deal, but I have a feeling that Ink is probably keep an eye on me just in case I break the promise. Not like I would, but over time he found that I was a very unpredictable glitch. I believe that is what he called me. 

I finished the puppet, I put it up with the other in the anti-void. The SOULs of the frisks glimmer in the white hell and then the voices started.

'STUPID GLITCH WHY ARE YOU DOING NOTHING GET UP DESTROY!'

'JUST DIE!'

'DO YOUR GOD DAMN JOB YOU BAG OF BONES!'

I gave a disappointed look. I scratch my damaged skull, but no one noticed due to the glitch's hovering my body 24/7. I kind of wish the voices would be quite or if they could come up with something else other then the same insult day in day out, it gets boring, then annoying. I close the portal and continue to watch the stars, as the voices stopped.

I take an inhale as I heard the bushes shake. I quickly turn to see ...

Nothing ...

Must have been my imagination, guess I'm still use to random monsters/humans sneaking up on me trying and kill me even though I can't die. Though it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt if my ribcage just got shattered.

I turn back around and watch the stars again, but everything went black when I did that and it felt like my body was dragged back.