Holidays

Previously

Satori finally unlocked her Death Omen. She threatened Draco and Snape made Draco her potions class tutor.

She turned into her Death Omen curse during Hagrid's class and she ran into the forest. She is now feared by people.

A/N : I'm assuming you can guess what she might be turning into? The red eyes and fangs? It should be obvious I hope.

A/N : Satori's eyes also change colour according to emotion now. They didn't before because her curse wasn't unlocked.

Now!

I headed to the Great Hall after crying for hours. I was starving and needed to eat. Though when I entered the Hall, people were staring at me in fear.

I ignored them and went to the Hufflpuff table, grabbing some food and eating. I ignored the stares and whispers I got. It was getting annoying.

Unfortunately after lunch I had tutoring lessons with Malfoy, my day couldn't get any worse.

I headed to potions classroom to find Malfoy already there. He looked at me in fear. Of course he was scared of me aswell.

Satori : " I-I.. I can leave if you want? "

Draco : " N-no, come sit down.. "

I went to Draco and sat down. I started to cry, I wanted to leave or even die, I just wanted to get away from everyone.

Draco : " U-uh.. your eyes are blue.."

Satori : " T-they are? That's just great.. now I'm going to be called the freak of the school more than Harry Potter is.."

Now my eyes were just changing colour whenever they wanted? Or was it caused by my emotion, whatever it was I hated it.

Satori : " Listen, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to lose my temper.. "

Draco : " It's fine.. look I'm here to tutor you, so can we just drop it? And would you stop crying? "

I wiped my tears and apologised to Draco, he clearly doesn't like people crying. Maybe it annoyed him or something, I don't really care.

Draco started to teach me basic potions, I'm not that much of an idiot but it did help me out. Draco asked me to list ingredients for a simple potion.

I listed all of the ingredients without needing to use the book, I had memorised it by heart.

Draco : " Well done, maybe your not useless after all.."

I rolled my eyes at his snarky comment. I wasn't in the mood for sarcasm or attitude, I just tried not to lose my temper.

I spent the time there listing ingredients of different potions to Draco and learning the name of the potions, it was quite boring if I do say so.

Soon enough the lesson was over and Draco left as fast as he could. Was he tired of me? Or had I scared Malfoy away, not sure.

I went out of the classroom, I was ready to sleep. Classes were over and it was now dinner time.

I made my way to the Great Hall. I went and sat down. I grabbed some food and started eating, I was starving even after I had lunch.

I ignored everyone who stared at me, I ignored Cedric aswell, even though he had done nothing wrong.

After dinner I went to the common room and went to my room. Cedric knocked on the door.

Cedric : " Honey? Is everything okay? "