Memories And Friends. Chapter 1

My name is Cassie. I had teh most Normale life, I had friends, I had family who loved me.

But, it all changed when I got raped one night, I ended up becoming pregnant.It wasn't like, I had an abortion. I didn't want to kill the baby inside of me, but I though of it a few times..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed, and yawned.. I snapped out of it, my thoughts, everybody was staring at me. My teacher Ms. Kattle looked at me, she was concerned.. But she was just teh sub, and my home room teacher yelled at me, I jumped. "CASSIE!! I IT END ON YOU TO SAY AWAKE IN MY CLASS!!!" I looked confused, I wasn't asleep.. But people laughed at me, I looked around at sleep nd tried to hide myself in my hands.. Great. SAVED BY THE BELL!! The bell rang, I sighed, it was time to head to my last class, Wichita teh SUB Ms. Kattle taught, she was teh art teacher.. I wasn't good at it, but I did enjoy it. She was the only teacher who understood me. I sighed, I got up as everybody pushed past em, laughing and running off.. my books for my class had fell from my hands, and Ms. Kattle helped me pick them up, "cassie, we need to talk" I looked up.. she looked concerned, probably to hide anger. I sighed, "what ever" I pushed my bangs taking my books and leaving.. I pushed past a bit rude, and she sighed nd I looked back as I left, her hands were on her hips except one was rubbing her forhead.

great.

She's going to yell. I though as I hurried to my locker, so I wasn't late. Just then I seen o e of my best friends, Mia.Mia was behind my locker door, one hand holder in her head as she leaned, as I shut my locker grabbing the stuff I needed j jumped. She had startled me, I sighed, rolling my eyes."thanks alot mia." I said locking my locker as my other hand held my books closely to my chest. "Hehe, no problem" she said, she always loved to scare me. That's when she walked in front of me, turning around to walk aND talk backwords. "Soo!! How's the baby?" I rolled my eyes once again. GREAT. I though, that again. I had told my friends we I felt liek it, most have stopped talking to me, so e still say hi but others don't even notice me anymore. They've alot changed..

I sighed snd talked as I walked to class "great" I said sarcsstically, meaning I wasn't so great she smiled and laughed a bit more before doing a peace sign and winking, sticking out her to Unger "you'll feel better soon!!" she said as she turned ND skipped off, I rolled my eyes before noticing she was skipping, I hole red after her "WAIT!!" I chased after her, before she dtopped. We talked about Normale stuff finally and the I was at my class. She did ten peace sign and hollered goodbye and turned and walked before spinning to wave, the ran off to class as the bell rang. I hurried to take my seat.

---------------------

Ms. Massie had instructed us to work on are sketches, and finish are pottery. I had finished mine early.. I was just finishing It up when she walked up to em and asked if she could talk to me, I nodded. Yay, ten yelljng. I y bought sarcastically. I got up as we left teh halll. She made sure knwo one was around, well aFer I was kinda worried she could tell, then K looked as she talked before staring back at he.r.

"I know this is hard," she siad before pausing "Bjt, you shouldn't daze off in class." She kneeled o my level, I was short and she wasn't that taller then me.. I rolled my eyes her hands were holding her up on her legs, before she stole mine and stared at me "you need to pay attention, so you can learn.." After she said that she looked at my syomadh. I quickly pulled my hand back, staring off. And that's when the bell rang. Godsh, I've been saved by the Bell alot today, she nodded before standing up, hand on hip and rubbing her forhead.. "ok, well I'll talk to you tomorrow" she had said, as she walked in, and everyone looked at her, she nodded they all woo hoed, high five and walked out. Rihanna were I was standing, I got pushed and laughs, butI had finally escaped, the teacher tried to hold them back.. he, she's not even my teacher she's Ms. KETTLE. I though, gosh as I got to my locker and unlocked it, my best friends came running as everything cleared up "OH MA GOSH, ARE YOU KK!?!" I'm guessing they seen what jappened, Mia stared at me wide eyes worried, and I rolled day eyes, I nodded be from saying and smiling, "YESSS!"

-----A/N-----

Sorry guys it's short and long. Wanted to introduce some people x3 SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER buds if you come to read it XD

-Doctor101dragon