Intoduction

Author's note-

Story written by @cascading_blues , Story cover by - @cascading_blues  ,story  by- @cascading_blues,  hope you all like this story 

_______________________________________________________________________________

As always going to my tuitions . Cause I'm not good in studies.  While singing a song - Lalalalala~. I don't get any respect in my home cause everyone thinks that I'm ugly. But I don't think that because of being ugly they should treat me like this. 

I suddenly heard a song- Euphoria ! . I turned back to see from where it was coming but there was no one close to me. The song I heard was coming closer and closer and suddenly from the top someone hit me!!

Me- Ow!!

He- Ow!!!

I saw there and saw a boy same  age as me! He was wearing a black hoody like gown and and some green stripes were there in the shirt ,He was wearing a  black hat and and he was holding a brown branch or something like that!

And this useless person was flying in the sky with a broom with a radio on ! How stupid is this? Does he think himself a wizard or something like that huh??

Me- Ugh! What the hell are you doing? Why did you crashed with my head??

He- S-s-sorry I was flying in the sky in intention to reach this city!!

Me- Are you mad if you fly with the broom with the useless radio hangover how can you fly ?? You should fly in an airplane right? 

He- But I'm a wizard how can I go on an airplane oops I told everything

Me- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He- Huh? Why are you laughing like that!!!

Me- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂Are you kidding me? You think you are an wizard?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He- See I'll change this tree's leaf,  Saransejunkin 

Me- What will happen with t-t-this?

Me- How can this leaf's colour change to rainbow!!!!

___________________________________________________

Jimin-