Chapter 28

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

A few years later

"I found Taehyung flirting with that woman again," Jimin said, making me look at him.

It's been a couple of years since the night when Tae asked me to be his girlfriend.

Things had inevitably changed, and I grew to accept them.

"Okay," I said before getting back to work.

"Seriously? You're not jealous?" He asked, disbelief clear on his face.

"Nope." I shrugged again.

For what reason would I be jealous?

"The amount of faith you have in him is seriously scaring me." He shuddered, making me smile.

Our relationship was going strong. We had a few fights over silly things, but we always made up. That's how it works for us.

"I know for a fact that he wouldn't cheat and neither would I." I clarified.

"Man. Your relationship is so weird yet healthy, I don't know what to say." He muttered, making me chuckle.

"We all changed quite a bit though, didn't we?" I said, leaning back in my seat as I remembered our friend group.

Yoonmin was doing well, with their usual bickering but unconditional love. It was endearing to watch, and any hate they got was thrown out of the window the moment they simply looked at each other.

Jimin worked with me as a photographer and we both opened up our studio, having part-time jobs to support our business which was steadily picking up.

Soon, we can afford to pay full attention to the job we like.

Yoongi dropped out, deciding that this wasn't his thing.

He revealed his never-ending love and a burning passion for music. Following up that path, he became a well-known rapper and the most famous person in our friend group.

He sure as hell is cocky, but at the same time down to Earth and humble.

How does he do that? We still have no idea.

Yoona and Lisa - which is her mystery girlfriend's name - are on a small break right now.

Due to a fight, they decided to take some time to figure things out. So far, there hasn't been much change in their status, but they both are trying hard.

Lisa was working as a dance instructor at a fairly well-known company and decided to use this time to work harder than before.

Yoona, who surprised us all by becoming a beautician, opened up her boutique a year ago. In the beginning, she struggled quite a bit, but now she can firmly stand on her own feet and support herself.

Y/N and Jisoo unfortunately did not work out. Jisoo was scouted by a well-known agency to become a part of a girl group after they started dating.

Due to the dating ban for trainees in her agency, they had a break up as she continued on her path.

In the end, she became a solo artist and worked her magic with her vocals, casually killing all her fans whenever she drops a song.