Patrick x Azura (Nether Queen)

Azura stood on the balcony that over looked Frostbourne. Frostbourne was in fiery rubble and dead humans were scattered everywhere but their was still a good haft of humans alive. The alive humans were in cages that were being carried to the Nethers prisons. Azura was watching everything to make sure the pigmen and wither skeleton's weren't hurting or dropping the humans because Azura had grown fond of them even though they were extremely annoying at times. A groan came from Azura's right side and she glanced at him. Patrick... the former Grandmaster of Frostbourne. Azura's original plan for the general was to slice his head off in front of all his followers but something had gotten in the way of that plan- her feelings for him.

"Why..." It broke Azura's heart hearing the general's voice, it sounded so broken and hurt. "Why choose the Nether King over us- over me" Azura sighed and bent down to the general, who hand both of his wrist tied to the railing and he was sitting down. "Patrick..." Azura put her hand on his cheek but what hurt her heart more was how he leaned into her hand. "I thought you loved me" Patrick sounded like a scared little kid. "I do love you!" Azura put her other hand on his cheek and forced him to look her dead in the eye. "Then why follow Naeus" Patrick usually got angry at any traitors he found out about but he just could get angry at Azura. "I don't follow Naeus" Azura answered. "What do you-" "Naeus follows me" Patrick was in shock. 'Is she saying- there's no way- how- is she the Nether Queen!?' Patrick thought. "Why- why are you telling me this....?" Patrick finally asked after a few minutes of silence. "Because I want you to-"

Ha- cliffhanger
To be continued