Part 1

The thunder crashed as I crept down the narrow hallway. I flipped open the knife and brushed my thumb against the blade to check if it was sharp enough. "Baby girl what are you doin' outa bed this late?l I froze trying to slow my racing pulse as I shoved the silver knife back into my pocket. I turned around "nuthin' momma go back to bed." When the door closed with a click I walked fast to get out of the dorm and do the task Master Erik said. I gently opened the front door and closed it softly behind me skunked into the darkness. The wind rustled my raven black shoulder length hair. The soft glow of the gas lamps lit the pathways as I jogged out of the school grounds...my breath came in short fast pants as sweat trickled down my brow. I ran for a couple of miles when I saw my targets house. I smiled hugely letting my white teeth show as I crouched behind a bush and waited in the darkness. I looked into the window of the giant red brick house. I saw a giant white glow coming from the kitchen. Now was my chance. I lunged forward jumping through the window I instantly felt warm metallic blood dripping down my arm and forehead. Gently I wiped the scarlet liquid on my black long sleeve shirt. (Great I'm gonna have to get a new one now!) Plain blazed through my body but I know I had to fight through the pain and get the job done. I got up and ran towards the poor innocent I was supposed to kill but stopped.."NO! IT CAN'T BE!" I yelled no no no no I thought to myself it was my best friend from my old school Lilly Martin. I stated at her with tears filling my moonstone colored eyes. She looked back at me with confusion "W-what are you doing Sam?" She asked shakily, "I'm so sorry." I cried as I hit her in the head with the nearest blunt object I could find, which happened to be a big thick wooden cutting board, and dragged her out the food and into the dense woods. I reached in my pant pocket and grabbed my knife and stabbed it into Lilly's abdomen and throat 'till she stopped breathing and moving and ran as fast as my thin legs could carry me and grabbed a mini torch and lighter fluid. As I set her body ablaze I said a small prayer to a God I didnt believe in "Lord please be with Lilly. She meant a lot ta' me I didn't mean to kill her...I didn't want to kill her" soon I started sobbing as I walked back to my dorm and thought to myself but if I didn't Master Erik would have hurt or worse killed me and my family. When I finally reached the front steps to the dorm and ran through my front door I sprinted into the bathroom and took a shower. Afterward I took my clothes outside and around the back side of the dormitories and lit a match and set my blood stained clothes ablaze. "I'm so sorry Lilly. I love you." I cried silently "you did good my darling."Master Erik's words made my heart jerk as I felt his arm reach over me and around my shoulders "yeah" I said softly "I guess so..." "Don't you worry your little heart Sam what's done is done and is in the past go on with your life " I could almost hear the smile on his voice as he cupped my face in his hands "please my love..for me." He brushed his fingers over my pink lips. I lightly kissed his finger tip "ok master your wish is my command I said emotionlessly after all he was my master he knew best. I bowed to him as he walked away "good night master I shall see you when my next mission comes to be."

----A FEW NIGHTS LATER----
One night while Sam was snuggled up with her light blue CareBear she heard a noise followed by Master Erik's voice "Sam...oh my precious Sam." He said in a hushed tone. Sam jolted awake and say up letting her blanket fall in lap as she looked around her darkened room "y....y..yes m...master?" She stuttered. Erik say at the foot of her bed with his hand resting on the rounded bed post "Oh my precious Sam how I have longed to see you another time.." He said in a passionate voice as he slowly unbuttoned his black shirt and slid it off "M...m..master what a..a..are you d..d..doing?" She asked a little bit scared she could hear the grin in his voice as he said "I'm doing to you what I myself have desired for the longest of time my dear." She heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip his black pants and they fell to the floor with a thunk "oh master please no!" She pleaded as he crawled on top of her and he pressed his soft gentle touching lips to hers and kissed her so passionate and deep it made her moan "oh master" she purred at him. He grinned and left a trail of soft kisses down her neck as he reached down and slowly pulled up her midnight blue nightgown up and over her head and he started to kiss down her chest only to stop momentarily to lick her nipple and in return she let out a soft moan and she wrapped her arms around him pulling him closely to her body as she wanted more and more.