Ahhh Dice Arisugawa! Hi, Dice!!!!!!!!!

You stroke yru laptop screen gently, fantazisign about your fvaoite rap idol Dice Aroisugawa, saying "Ahhhh... Dice.e.... Ur so cute............... Burt at what cost?!?!?!?!?!?!? I wish u were reel aheem heem *whimper*" You sigh and close your laptop and pahg your bags since you are moving to Le Fruite Hotel (A hotel famous for hot anime FRUITS as their staff and thye serbve you^_^^_ GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME!!!)

You finally made it to Le Fruite Hotel nad yu open the door and step inside. Just at the front desk, it's RAMUDA AMEMURA!!!!!!! 

You're eyes turn red and lstream comes out of your ears and Amemura just says "Hiii welcdome to Le Fruite I'm Ramuda Amemura!!! ^_^ *smile*" You bark at Ramuda like this: "BARK BAKRBAKRBKARB KABRKVA KJVRBKJAVRJ SNARRLRLOKL ABRSBNAALLRLRRK GGRGGRGRGGRBEOIOARK GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBARKB AKRBJABARKL ABREKABRK and then Ramuda goes meeow *hisssssss* like this: MRERROROOWOOWOW HOISISSO AHHHH HAHHahhhh *scream* You mutter, "Amemura!!!! My LEAST Favrotie1!! I hate you SO MUCH!!!!!! Ur so damn ugly!!!"

Suddenly, Jakurai Jinguchi appears!!!! You say, "omg Jakurai" and Jakurai sais, "Waht is ogong on here??? What's all the commotion????? ?" Ramdua snigfled and went aheem aheem and whimpered, "I'm being bullied!!!!!!" Jakurai sais "Lol they're kind of rite" Ramuda breaks down.

U walk over to Jakurai and say "Jakuraiii... .I'm you're biggist fan.e........... ahhhh.h..h...... Jakurai" And then Jakurai said ^_^ with his face. He acutaly made the ^_^ face like this ^_^.

Ramuda stopped cryieng and blowed his nose on his new CUSTOM fasion desinger handkerchief he made himself. He sais "umm... All the rooms are taken. ;_; ur ogina have to share with someone!!! I hoep that's okay" U nod and you're like "ok pinkie." Ramuda breaks down again and is like SNGGFFF AHEEM * SNIFFLE * * SOB* WHAHSH WAHHH AHHH WAHHHH BUBBUBUBBUBU *BAWL * GUUUUHHHHHHWGAHHHHHH WAGGGGGGGGGGG WAHH *SNIFFLE * SNGGFRRGFF AHA AHA WAHHHHHHH * BAWL* *SNIFFLE * UUUUUUWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *CRY * AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH * whimper *.

Ramuda taeks u to the rooms. "This is Jakurai's room.... Do u want to stay here? ?" Ramuda sas.

You ponder... "If Ramuda and Jakurai are here then;.......... THAT MEANS I CAN SEE DICE TOO!!!!" yOU SHake your head no and move on to the next room. 

Ramuda takes u to the nekt room. Sasara Nurude is watching Spongebop. Wtff????? Spongebob watcher?? Ok he IS cool but I didn't know he was THAT COOL!!!!!!!!!!! Sasara Nurude illegally downloafing spongebop to his computer!!! RESPECT!!! r/madlap! "This is Sasara Nurude's room.... Do u want to stay here???????????????" Ramuda saes. As much as you have your eyes on that illegally downloaded spongebob episodoles you have 2 pass for u have a goal in ur mind and u shake yr head no.

Ramuda Tkaes u to the nexzt room and says "This is the last room, so I guess you'll stay here!!" You smile like ^_^_ and see DICE ARISUGAWA GAMEING ON HIS GAMRE COMPUTER AND YOU'RE LIKE ^_^_^_^^_^_ "YESSS PLEEAASE!!! <3<#,3<3"Your eyes pop ourt of your SCULL and ship horns begin hinking AWOOOGA AWOOGA WOMPWOMPWOMPWOMP AWOOOOOOOOOGA. Dice pausejs js game and see's a beautiful preson (you). Dice says, "Mew guy, huh? :333c" Ahhhhhhh ahhhh Dice yo uare so ucute. You blush SO HARd you actually pass out on the floor... O NOE

WHAT HAPPZN NREXT? fOUDN out next time on the nexct episode of DRAGON BALL Z