Chapter 1

My name is Eloise Jane Winchester. Yes I'm that younger sister of THOSE Winchester brothers and of course the daughter of John Winchester. Or perhaps you prefer the term "plaything" but I digress. When I was only 6 months old my mother was murdered by a yellow eyed demon on the ceiling of my nursery. My brothers don't really talk about it, Sam was only two when it happened, but Dean was six. Every time I ask him about mum, he changes the topic of conversation to something completely unrelated, like that one time when they were kids, Sam jumped off a shed dressed as Batman and broke his arm.

This does make my laugh, obviously Batman can't fly! When I was 18, Sam and dad had a massive fight about normal lives and Sam stormed out to god knows where. I know that my older brother and dad kept tabs on him, and he was at school somewhere, but I never got the details. A few years after this Dean went to hunt him down because Dad had gone missing. To be fair, Id personally let him stay lost and he can rot in Hell, but I know Dean and dad had a close bond and he would not give up till they found out what had happened.

"Get I the car kid" Dean grunted as he threw his already packed duffle bag over his shoulder and made his way to the door. I looked up from the book I was emersed in but did not question him, gathered my things in my bag and followed him into the crisp night air. I had learnt to not ask questions and follow blindly from dad, a trait Dean also possessed. There was a familiar rumble of the 67 Impala as Dean readied it to go and I rushed into the back passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" I questioned once we were settled in the car and a fair distance from the motel so Dean could not leave me behind like dad would.

"Cali" he said without taking his eyes of the road "We are going to get Sam". I sat in stunned silence. Dad wasn't going to like this, but I stayed silent as I watched the street lights Wizz past the car in a soothing motion, falling asleep to the soft sound of Bon Jovi in the background.