You Broke Me. (part 1)

'DearDiary I can't take it no more Niall has changed I can't do this any longer'  

I finished my entry in my Diary and left it on the side with the full story with my tear staines across the page on the side of my bed. I began packing all my things into my bag, I grabbed all my shoes,coats and clothes into the my suitcase and left the room, I left a note to the other boys explaining in less detail. I took one last look around the room and shut the front door behind me. I stood on the side of the road in the cold waiting for the taxi to take me to the aiport to arrive.

As it arrived I chucked my bags into the back of the car looked over at the house once more before climbing into the back seat of the car. I estructed him of where to go he gave a node of the head and we drove off down the road heading for the nearest airport. I placed my headphones in and put my ipod on shuffle and snuggled up against the window of the car staring out at the cold scenery of England.

'I guess this is it' I sighed hoping  out of the car handing the taxi the driver the travel fee. I watched as the black London Taxi dissapeared off into the other dozens on the road. 

I picked up all my bags from the floor and dragging my suitcase from behind me, I checked in with my plan ticket. I checked the flight table, I had 20 minutes to Kill  and I needed some breakfast so I headed to the nearest Cafe for  bite to eat

*Niall's POV*

'She She's gone? what do you mean she's gone!' I yelled shaking Liam by his shoudlers.

'She's left you Mate!' Louis spoke, those four words broke me, My legs collapsed under me, tears slide down my cheeks as I lay on the floor of Hannah's room.

Its all my fault... Its all all my fault...

(sorry this part is short, after this part they will be longer) 

-HannaH