Chapter 1

Isabella's POV:

I quickly hoped onto the train to get away from my over-emotional mother.

Ever since I got my letter to Hogwarts, my mother has been crying and saying that she was gonna loose her baby. At first it upset me that she was sad, but now I had gotten used to it. She was a strong woman, she will be ok. Besides she'll see me at Christmas.

I got on the train and tried to find a place to sit. There was an open seat but the boys inside looked a bit snobbish and rude. One was short and chubby and another was a bit taller but not by much. The last boy looked different that the others.

His hair was so blonde, it was almost white. I wondered if it was natural or if he bleached it. He had a smirk on his lips, making him look a bit cocky. But that wasn't the reason I walked away so quickly.

His eyes were a blueish gray, they seemed to stare deep into my soul and they looked like they had pain hidden deep inside of them. I quickly looked away, hoping that he hadn't caught me staring.

As I continued to walk down the isle, I saw a compartment with only a boy inside who was staring out the window. I knocked on the door so as not to startle him.

"Sorry to bother you, but can I sit here. There's no where else to sit." I asked politely.

As he turned around I was shocked for a moment. He had dark brown hair, round glasses and green eyes. Nothing unusual, but something seemed a bit off. I quickly ran my fingers through my dark brown hair as I waited for his answer.

He looked a bit shocked too but he answered after a minute. "Sure that's fine."

I sat down across from him. "What's your name?"

"I-I'm Harry. Harry Potter. What's your name?"

"My name is Isabella Clearwater." I answered.

He kept staring at me like he was trying to figure something out. Maybe I should have chosen a different compartment.

Harry's POV:

There was something weird about this girl, yet I couldn't put my finger on it.

She looked perfectly normal. She had long, straight, dark brown hair and green eyes. Like I said, perfectly normal, but something about her seemed familiar somehow, yet I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I shrugged it off as the ginger haired boy I saw earlier walked into the compartment. He looked at the two of us with wide eyes for some reason.

"I'm Ron Weasley. What's your names?"

"I'm Isabella Clearwater" Isabella answered a bit shy.

"I'm Harry Potter" I answered.

Ron's eyes grew wide. "Your the famous Harry Potter." He sat beside Isabella hardly paying her any attention.

"Is it true, about your scar?"

I pushed back my hair and showed my scar.

Isabella's POV:

As Harry pushed his hair back to show us his scar my eyes widened. I unconsciously touched the side of my neck. It looked exactly like my scar.

Harry noticed. "Isabella? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing" I finally managed to studder out.

I pushed off the uneasy feelings I was having and tried to have fun with Harry and Ron.

About halfway on our way to Hogwarts, a curly hair girl came in asking if anyone had seen a toad. We shook our head no and then she noticed Harry.

"Oh my gosh, your Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger. I read about you in a book once. I've been studying and practicing spells all summer." She then said a spell that fixed Harry's glasses. Me, Ron and Harry were all impressed.

After a few more minutes of small talk, Hermione left and me, Ron and Harry went back to eating the food we bought.

A few hours later, we finally arrived at Hogwarts. As soon as we got off the train, Harry ran up to a tall man and hugged him.

I grabbed my trunk and walked over to them. Harry and Ron was the only people I knew and I didn't know where Ron was, so I followed Harry. As I walked up to the tall man Harry introduced me to him. "Hagrid this is Isabella Clearwater. Isabella this is Hagrid."

I said a quick hello but Hagrid payed no attention. As soon as he saw me, his jaw fell open and he dropped the umbrella he was carrying. "It couldn't be" he said with wide eyes.