𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞

𝐊 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐘 𝐀 𝐌 𝐀 ' 𝐒  𝐒 𝐖 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐅 𝐄 𝐋 𝐓 abnormally hot against his skin, and he tugged at it, the warm summer air and the alcohol in his system that made him flush was only making it worse.

He sat a little ways from the building, and he could hear the booming of the bass— from music that he doesn't listen to, his ears were sensitive and the loudness was giving him a headache.

He let out of shaky exhale, gripping his wool sweater as his hands started to shake, the aftermath of what happened finally catching up to him and he did not like it.

He didn't like feeling so weak and helpless, letting such a small thing affect him to the point where he was almost crying.

It was supposed to be a chance for him to let loose, be a little free— and all it took was one small little glance in their direction to ruin the entire evening for him.

He tugged at his hair in frustration— he was childish, there was no reason for him to have freaked out the way he did back there.

"ғᴜᴄᴋ, ғᴜᴄᴋ, ғᴜᴄᴋ,,,"

He muttered, cursing himself and his luck.

Despite the loud booming coming from that damned building, Kageyama could hear someone walking, probably leaving the party.

He flinched as he heard the footsteps get closer— coming straight at him, but he didn't look up, the embarrassment he was feeling plagued his mind.

That was, until the person stood in front of him, and Kageyama recognized the shoes immediately— the embarrassment and guilt faded instantly and he sighed.

It was quiet for a few seconds, Kageyama sitting there in shame and the other standing there.

"...hey,"

Kageyama mumbled a small 'hey' back before it was back to silence, the other male moving to sit next to the setter.

They just sat there for a couple minutes, staring ahead at the house they had came out of, watching the colorful bright lights lashed through the windows, watched those irresponsible teens pass by with red cups full of alcohol.

"So,,,,"

The boy draws out, and is met with a grunt in return.

"You know those two? Y'all got beef?"

'Right to the point, as always,' Kageyama sighed, shuffling a little closer to the other.

"We don't have beef— well, maybe?" the setter scratched his head, "At least, I don't think it's beef.  It's something minor, it's not a big deal."

The other snorted, "Something obviously happened if you reacted that badly."

He does have a point.

",,,You wanna,,, tell me about it?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Come💃on🕺shake💃your🕺body💃baby💃🏽do🕺that💃conga🕺know💃you🕺cant💃control🕺💃any🕺longer💃🕺💃🕺💃