A New Beginning

Tessa was a young girl who was not as fortunate as others, Tessa's parents were hard workers and just wanted to see Tessa live a successful life, a life they couldn't give to her growing up. Tessa was just 14 when she had lost her mother ever since that day Tessa hadn't been the same. Although, everything seemed to be falling apart she still tried to do her very best at school knowing at the end of the day it would pay off. After all, the only thing that mattered to Tessa was her mom, knowing she's made her happy, her mom was her everything even on her worst days. Tessa began devoting herself to get into the school her mother wanted her to go to before she passed away. Once Tessa had gotten a scholarship at the school her mother wanted, London's finest school, a school for the beautiful and rich, Tessa was utterly very proud to have an amazing chance like that given to her. Tessa's middle school was from the other side of London, the side where you didn't have luxury cars nor had the finest clothes. Tessa had many friends before until her mom passed away making her grief badly, pushing away her friends and anyone who got close. Tessa's friends always supported her and envied her at the same time since Tessa was beautiful, smart, and had a good personality. She was the prettiest girl from the school as her friends always claimed. She was the only one with light brown silky hair, freckles, and deep blue eyes like the ocean. Everyone admired her because she knew her passions and what she wanted in life, Tessa always wanted to be a musician. She loved to play the piano, violin, and cello but deep down her biggest regret was leaving it all behind to pursue the dreams her mother wanted her to have. But all of that was about to change..