THIS IS THE PLOT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA HELP!!

Story idea

Two characters from different time periods

One in modern time while the other is from the past in medieval times.

The one from the past comes to modern time and meets the one in modern time

There can be funny parts like the one from the past seeing the city (story will take place in la?) and also trying the technology there. Such as a phone

Idea for the story?:

They meet in a club that the past girl accidentally goes into. Then the girl from the past gets drunk because she doesn't realize the drinks there are alchohal and she ends up in a bathroom puking. Then the present girl finds her in the bathroom and takes her to the present girls house to help her out. The next morning the past girl wakes up and panicked because she's in a bed with the present girl. The present girl wakes up and then the past girl talks to her and asks what happens. She tries to tel her she's from the past but then she can't and her body makes her freeze in a shocked like state because it's preventing her from saying it.

Overall plot:
They become friends and then fall in love

The conflict:  The girl from the past is going to die in the present unless they find a way to fix it which is making the girl in present fall in love with her. Also there will be another conflict where the girl in the present's ex boyfriend or girlfriend (whichever works better) is back and they try to sabotage the girl from the pasts chance at making the present girl fall in love with her.

Overall concept (solution):
The girl in the present time has to fall in love with the person from the past but they are kinda tsundere lol

The tsundere girl falls in love with the girl in the past at around the halfway point but doesn't say it out loud.

They end up "dating" but the person in the past starts getting sick (dying) and it's incurable. They are about to die but the person from the present says they love her and then the girl from the past is cured and lives in modern time. They end up together and maybe there will be a chapter where they propose and then one where they get married.

Also the first kiss chapter will probably be when they start becoming better friends and the girl from the present realizes she likes her. There will be a scene where she realizes it and then later she kisses her on the cheek. The girl from the past will then tell her thanks, but I want this too (then they kiss on the lips lol)

Anyways, these are just ideas but hmu if you know how to draw WEBTOONs lol thanks

IF YOU WANT TO HELP JUST COMMENT ON THIS PART

ALSO MY DISCORD NAME IS

fleruxx#3653

ALSO LAST THING, PLEASE DONT BE A CREEP IM 15 lol

IM OPEN TO ANYONE HELPIN ME JUST AS LONG AS THEY ARE AROUND MY AGE LOL

ANywhoooooo

Thanks if you even read this lol!

Hope you might want to help and I'll accept all the help I can get!