A Night In Sisheng

Xue Meng celebrating his birthday, all of the present lords are cheering and drinking their wine, they also gave their regards and gifts, be it in luxurious and competitive to get his alliance with them, but of course the Sect ruler wasn't a fool for this clownery.

Speaking of the twins, both older and the younger are also entangled themselves in the crowd. As for Chu Wanning and his cousin, they decided to go after the celebration, since the tension between the leaders and them regarded in the past issue was still lingered until now.

It was midnight where everyone was biding their goodbyes one by one, Xue Meng assisted them on the outside to appreciate his gratitude. The sect members arranged those tables, the aftermath of the feast, they were waiting for Xue Meng just to dismiss them, Xue Meng implicated while gesturing his clan members.

Both the Young Master of Mei, with Ye Wangxi still joining him, a sudden presence entered inside themselves in Xue Meng's room, it was Mo Ran and Chu Wanning.

Ye Wangxi and the twins fixed themselves up and gave their salutation to them, Mo Ran bowed, Chu Wanning nodded in approval.

They shared in a big table, and the younger twin smiled and said; "I want to give the Sect Leader our gifts for his birthday" he took a jar of wine, it wasn't the pear blossom one but Xue Meng knew how strong it was.

"Mei Hanxue! How could you bring another jar, I'm sure all the guests sipped those jars earlier-!"

"Fortunately I saved this for us, Sect Leader let Mo-zongshi and Chu-xiansheng enjoy this too." Xue Meng tried to refuse the idea however Ye Wangxi told him to enjoy it's his special day.

Mei Hanxue continued his chatting, "I have an idea, while drinking this wine why don't we play a game? To decide about it for those who agreed, just raise your hand."

As expected, Chu Wanning ignored it, Xue Meng disagreed, the aloof and cold older brother raised his hand with Mo Ran and Ye Wangxi, the two wouldn't comprehend his thoughts regarding this pastime.

"It's settled then, I'll be contributing in this game, Master Ye Wangxi will be our devoted host for tonight." He smiled and looked at Xue Meng while fidgeting on his cup. A bad omen will come. Ye Wangxi exchanged her seat to the younger twin as the beginner host, "Gentlemen, our mechanics are simple, you'll pick a piece of paper each one of you, if you pick the same name of the colour it means that you'll be the participating together in this room, don't worry this room had barriers no one will interrupt your chances, however after seven minutes, I'll contact you right away." She pushed another jar which contained the fate of those people who were conveyed their thoughts.

After everybody picked their choices and opened it, Xue Meng had blue imprinted to the piece of paper, similar as the two young masters. Chu Wanning and Mo Ran picked the red written on their piece of paper.

Ye Wangxi adjusted the hour glass to seven minutes as she declared, "Who will be the first?"

Mo Ran started and changed his demeanour, "Tsk! Of course this Venerable and his concubine will be the first one" Xue Meng pointed his finger to his cousin, "You-!" The Emperor just pulled Chu Wanning to his side and went to the room as per Ye Wangxi's instruction.

Inside the room was a stillness awkwardness, Chu Wanning presumed that it was a room but, the barrier just minimized the area, and they were cramped themselves in a small sector, his heart jumped rapidly looking at the bed displayed. How shameless! How could this be enjoyable?! What were people thinking of?!