just cuddle me already ✨

you were with your boyfriend Daniel LaRusso after the karate tournament, you were so proud of him for winning. he has been so worried about it since he signed up, but he did it !

"daniel, i am so proud of you! you did it!" you yelled as you ran up to him and jumped into his arms right as he won.

"no, we did it y/n ! we won!" he smiled, holding you tightly in his arms, you were loving this moment, a moment you never wanted to end, you never wanted to let go of this amazing boy that stood in front of you, holding you. you guys stood like that for what felt like forever but was probably only a couple minutes.

"i'm so proud of you, you've worked so hard and it payed off ! i told you it would pay off !" you smiled at him, holding his face as he set you down.

"you're the reason i won y/n, you've helped me through it all, you gave me motivation, support, you were there for me, you didn't leave, and i'm so thankful for you"

"why would i leave such an amazing person like you daniel?" you questioned

"i love you y/n"

"i love you too daniel !"

after that mr miyagi and daniel went to the showers, you stayed back and waited for him with his mom. once he came back you guys walked to me miyagis car hand in hand, you got in, daniel in the front and you in the back. his mom drove her own car, you guys drove back to your apartment, since you were seniors and your parents were working abroad, you were staying with Daniel.
you arrived and you both got out, you were really tired and were falling asleep so Daniel picked you up and you wrapped your legs and your arms around him, hugging him close as he walked inside and tried to put you on the couch.
"no.." you mumbled.
"y/n honey, i need to go get changed, and then we can cuddle"
"fine..."  you then let him sit you down onto the couch as he went to change.
after he came back, he sat down by you, putting his arm around you.
"just cuddle me already" you said to him as he moved to lean on the side of the couch as you put your head on his chest, your leg over him and you snuggled into him. he kissed your forehead and rubbed your back slightly, enjoying this moment.

you looked up to him and leaned in to kiss him, he leaned in as well and kissed you back.
"i love you, so much Daniel"

"i love you so much more, y/n"

you smiled as you snuggled your head back into his chest.

you loved him, so much, you really did. you couldn't imagine how your life would be if he never moved out here, if you guys never met on that first day he moved in and kicked in the gate, hitting Freddy and almost you, if he didn't stand up to johnny at the beach, if he never dated Ali and made you insanely jealous, if Ali never hurt him, if you guys never had that first date at the restaurant his mom worked at, if you guys never had your first kiss. you loved every moment you spent with him.