[Chapter 29] All for One

"I've been waiting for this day!"

»»--->Chapter 29<---««

(Skip to 5:02, pause it, before you read please!)

(Also, Do not play this ost until I say you can when you start reading this, If I say you can, scroll up to play this then try to scroll back down.And if it says there is an error for playing it, then play it on a different device. Also, even though this is from another ost, this ost is gonna be (Y/n)'s theme, for battle specifically...)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ୨୧ ❖ ୨୧ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

  (Y/n)'s Pov:

Me and Bakugo were now able to break free from the quirk restraints. I am still questioning on why he would blow an attack on Shigaraki now? He's gonna make a big ruckus.

We were also currently watching and listening to Principal Nezu and Mr Aizawa talking on TV about getting us back. 

"We are not just standing around idly. We are currently investigating along with the police. We will definitely get our students back." Principal Nezu said on TV. 

"You said it, UA and Mr Aizawa! That's how it is, you damn scum if a league!" Bakugo says to the villains. I bet Principal Nezu is trying to stall the villains so All Might and the other heroes can get here. I sure hope Bakugo doesn't think of doing something foolish-

"Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!" Bakugo yelled with a smirk. Are you serious?! Does he even realize the situation we are currently in right now?! I know I can take literally all of these guys down, but we specifically need Shigaraki for answers. 

"Bakugo, what are you thinking?! Do you realize what situation we are in right now?! You don't even know what the majority of these guys can do! It would be foolish to fight them right here and right now! If you end up fighting them and cause a huge scene, we'll just end up hurting innocent people!" I reasoned. 

"Shut up! I'm trying to protect us both, damn it!" He yelled. 

.

What...? 

"You both know exactly what your position is, huh? What a smart duo!" The villain Magne said. "No, the boy is an idiot, while the pro herself is smart. She knows the condition of what can happen in a situation like this." Dabi said with a little smirk. 

"Alpha-Chan is so cool!~ Let me stab the boy!" Toga said in excitement. "Even if he wasn't going to join us, and if she wasn't gonna tell us the information, they should have pretended we were winning them over... They've done it now. " Compress sighed.