I Quit!!!!

A/n: Ria is a random name. Please don't be angry if it's your name. But still I am sorry in case you feel bad.

Read at your own risk. You might be uncomfortable.

Ria, a cheerlful girl, studying in class 10th. She woke up early morning and got ready for school as usual. Her mother served her breakfast. She had her breakfast and picked up her bag and was about to leave.

Ria's father: Take care beta

She smiled.

Ria: You too dad

She left for school. As soon as she started walking, she felt sm1 was following her. She stopped and turned but didn't find anyone. She shrugged off her thoughts and started walking again.

She was feeling too weired and uncomfortable but kept walking. She finally reached the school and sighed in relief. She went to her class but her whole concentration was on morning incident. Nina, her friend came to her.

Nina: Hii Ria. You ok? I saw you were so lost today

Ria: Actually I felt sm1 was following me in morning but when I looked back, I couldn't find anyone

Nina: Don't worry. Must be overthinking

Ria: Yee maybe you are right

Nina: Yup. Don't worry. Attend the classes. Stop thinking about it

Ria: Yep

The whole day passed. Ria tried to pay attention to lectures. In the afternoon, while going home, she again felt sm1 was following her. She was scared. Her heart beat was increasing each passing minute. Her forhead was covered with sweat.

She kept moving with a fast pace and reached home. She was panting heavily. Her breath normalized and she went inside.

Ria's mom: Hi Ria. How was your day beta?

Ria thought she will be worried so faked a smiled.

Ria: Normal mom as everyday

Ria's mom sensed something is wrong.

Ria's mom: What happened beta? You don't look fine? Is everything alright?

Ria: Yes mom. I am....I am just tired

Ria's mom: Ok go get freshed. Till then I will serve lunch

Ria: Ok mom

She went to her room and got freshed and had her lunch.

In the evening

Ria's mom: Riu what happened? You didn't go for walk today?

Ria: Umm wo

Ria's mom: Go

Ria: Ok

She went for walk but again felt sm1 was following her. Whole time she was so scared. She decided to tell her mom as soon as she reached home. She was near her home, sm1 held her wrist. Before she could shout, the person covered her mouth.

He pressed her back against himself. Ria was feeling too uncomfortable and scared. Tears rolled down her eyes.

Person: Don't you dare shout or I will kill you

He showed a knife to her. He removed his hand from her mouth and turned her towards himself and pressed her breast. She was crying silently.

Person: Don't you dare tell to anyone or I will kill you parents

Ria didn't say anything. Person slapped her.

Person: I asked you something

Ria nodded crying.