The begining

Chapter 1: I have a Big Dream

I wake up and know exactly what my career will be for the rest of my life. I tell my mom, "I want to dance." Then the next thing I knew I was in a dance studio dancing my little heart out, trying as hard as I can to be the best. When I was 12 I asked my dance teacher (Mrs.Florenzky) if I was ready for pointe shoes, so I had to start with the basics which I hated. Whenever I did something a tiny bit wrong the next thing was my teacher raising her voice telling me what I did wrong and how to do it right. I felt as if I was doing everything right and I should be going to a higher level." Claire you have to be patient" Mrs. Florenzky said. A few years later I was in the intermediate and advanced group, which I was happy about. When I went to Nationals I did leaps, turns, and sashays. In my dance before my ending pose I did the most highest and best leap I had ever done before. I felt the wind blow on my face and through my blonde (Rapunzel like) hair. Also, my bright blue eyes were closed as I jumped. In that tiny moment I felt as if I was flying. Flying through the sky with me twirling round and round. I saw there was no ground and fluffy clouds that were so big I just wanted to eat them. The next thing I knew I was on the ground and I started to cry. Everyone circled around me and I felt as if I couldn't breath and I had just had my last breath. Then I close my eyes as if I was going through the end of death.

Chapter 2: Can or Can't I Dance

I wake up in the doctor's office on one of their weird beds. I am looking straight at an x-ray of my leg and I gasp. I try to sit up and I see a cast on my leg. My mom looks at me and starts saying "Honey, baby are you alright." Yes I say in a grouchy voice as I push her away from me. I am surprised my leg is not broken, but it is fractured. "You can't dance for at least 2 months after that you will have another appointment and see what happens" the doctor tells me as he hands me some crutches. When we get home I lay on my bed and I think will this be the end of my huge dancing career as a tear rolls down my rosy cheek.