🥀🌸cuddles🌸🥀

ANNOUNCEMENT!! ive decided to attempt the 30 day nsfw challenge with this book! All requests should be interpreted to this if you left one!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Keigo woke up from a deep sleep, attempting to sit up, only to become aware of the sharp pain shooting through his spine and the strong arm around his torso, holding him down. It was just then he also noticed he was very much naked. He glanced at the arm, sighing a breath of relief, noticing the familiar staples. Dabi began to stir, soon opening his eyes, pulling keigo down. "Go back to sleep feather brains." He grumbled. Pulling keigo closer to his own body, he wrapped both arms around the boys torso. Keigo smiled and sighed, brushing a hand through dabis spiky but soft to the touch hair. He layed back down, flipping away from dabi, cringing at the now familiar sharp pain, letting out a hiss as dabi chuckled. All the memories of the night before flooding back to him, as he crurled up against dabis torso. "You keep moving like that I'll get hard again." Dabi said. Though he couldn't see him keigo could practicly hear the smirk in his voice. "Whatever, just hold me." He gently turned around, burying his head in the fire users warm and scared rough neck. Dabi kissed the boys hand, stroking his hair, raking a finger against the boys feathers. This abrupt action resulted in a slap to the hand and a whine. "Dabi! You know how sensitive they areee." Keigo frowned, and realized how girly he sounded. Dabi chuckled to himself, grabbing keigo's ass with both hands. "What a nice ass I've got here." He chuckled rubbing the bare skin on his lower back.  Keigo blushed at this action, but kissed dabis collar bone where his head layed. "I love you, you absolute pyromaniac." Dabi smiled as he buried his head into the boys fluffy dirty blonde hair. "You're too nice bird brain." The two pulled eachother closer, as dabi scatterd light kissed and cool breaths on the marks covering keigo's neck and chest. "That's gay." He said with a smirk. Dabi stopped, grabbing keigo's ass again. "Remind me what you said last night again, oh yeah! Something along the lines of..." He trailed off, getting close to the boys ear. "Make me your bitch" this made keigo turn bright red. He slapped the boys chest with an open fist. Dabi laughed at the action, moving to hold his boyfriends waist again. "You know you love me." He smiled. "I know, but you love me too." He smiled, snuggling his head further into the boys neck. He enjoyed the contrast of the cold staples and warm skin on his soft warm ckeek. "Love you dabi." He cooed, holding onto the pyromaniac's chest. He used his wings to surround the two in soft vermilion feathers. Dabi lifted the boys chin, planting a gentle kiss on his much tired lips. His scared ones contrasting to keigo's slightly chapped one's. They cuddled together, falling asleep yet again as the cool winter air soothed them to sleep.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT AND LATE!!!