PART 1

A perfect sunny day in the park when the fox rain fall. The first droplet of the fox rain created Watergirl. She was tiny as a drop of water. She walk her self under the park bench while the rain was going.

Next day morning, Watergirl walk through the woods and she found an old cabin after sundown. She walk through the doors tinny tiny clearance then she found a glowy thing up above the table. She couldn't able to see it because of her tininess. So she climded to the table just to see the glowy thing. She climded and climded until she reaches to the top. She found a lamp with a dying fire. She take a view of it for a minute. She never seen a fire before when suddenly a boy came to put out the fire from the lamp. The fire from the lamp move...

"Hey, water. Help me out."

Watergirl quickly help fireboy. She tried but the lamp woun't open. The boy open the lamp then fastly fireboy went out of it. They went out of the old cabin and sat on a stone talking about there self. Suddenly, a rain drop off. Fireboy was hurt when a droplet of rain drop fall  directly at him. Fireboy run to a place where he woun't hurt. Watergirl was finding Fireboy and found him at a cave shaking for fright.

"Fireboy! I was looking for you."

"I was frightened by the rain. Why didn't the rain hurt you?"

Watergirl smile and laugh.

"You see, I created by the droplet of fox rain. I born from the cried of the fox. I born sad." Watergirl said.

"Then why are you happy?"

"Because I met a friend like you. Every one has weaknesses. Even I..."

"You, what is your weakness?"Fireboy asked.

"I don't know. But I'm sure I have."

Watergirl smile and walk closely to Fireboy.
"Everybody has weaknesses." As she touch fireboy.

"Ouch!" Watergirl shouted.

"I guess I found my weakness."

They laughed and laughed together that night.