🅖🅞🅞🅓 🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝

Mina's POV

Hi! I'm Mina! I was a ballet dancer back then but I decided to quit because of school. But now that I've graduated, I never thought of coming back to ballet class again. I wanted to start a new life and meet other people from another country. That's why I convinced my parents to let me go to Korea.

They agreed as they know I could handle myself pretty well, alone. I was so excited that I immediately packed my things, clothes and other necessities.

When I had my first step in Korea, I'm really amused by my surroundings. And yes, I flew all the way from Japan to here all by myself.

I don't want other people to boss me around as I'm independent enough to handle myself.

I never thought Korea could be more amazing. But...

I met her...

I met her once on a coffee shop, sitting in the corner all alone while looking at the view from the window. Nobody even dared to sit in front of her despite the lack of empty seats that other people wanted to filled in.

So I decided, I will approach her and have a nice chat with her. She isn't so bad, what's wrong with people who doesn't want to take a seat in front of her?

"You're a good person." She said back then before standing up and leaving a wad of cash on our table before she left the coffee shop.

And then I realized, she left an extra money as payment for my order, too. I'm not the good person here.

She is.

---

We constantly met each other, is this what they called destiny? I refuse to believe for now.

And by coincidence, or maybe luck, we again met each other at my, or in this case, our friend on her school. This is also the school where she graduated.

"Mina-unnie, Chaeyoung-unnie! I didn't know you too knew each other." Our friend, Chou Tzuyu, stated as she saw us walking together, side by side.

I knew her because my other friend from Japan, Hirai Momo, has a crush on her before she had a boyfriend whose name is Kim Heechul.

"I met her once at that famous coffee shop near this school. I'm honestly not surprised that you know people from another country. Your family are businessmen after all."

Chaeyoung, is the name of the girl that I have met when I first arrived in Korea.

---

As our bond got closer enough, she told me about her life. Of why she was sitting in the corner of the coffee shop all by herself.

She told me that she confessed to a precious friend, but got rejected and avoided as the girl she loved became uncomfortable with the confession she recieved from Chaeyoung.

Jeon Somi, was the name of the girl.

I understand that she became uncomfortable with the confession, but it wasn't an excuse to just avoid someone who already became precious to you.

I figured out that maybe, Somi doesn't really cared for Chaeyoung that much that's why she can easily ignore and avoid her.

That was the first time I saw Chaeyoung cried.

And it hurts me more to see her so sad.

---