Prophecy

I woke up in a cold sweat once again, that stupid bloody nightmare was haunting me every night.

Draco was lying next to me sleeping peacefully.

I wrote a note for him, saying that I was going out for a while. I actually had no idea how long I would be gone for.

Today is the day we find Voldermort. I'm going with Harry and the others.

I get dressed and walk out of the room and the common room.

Time skip —

We made our way up to Umbrige's office. We were going to be using the floo network to get to the Ministry of Magic.

Well we were about to until Umbrige came in with her squad, including Draco.

I didn't want Draco to know where I was going but now he knew, he didn't look happy.

Harry and Hermione took Umbrige to get "Dumbledore's secret weapon" I was stuck with Draco.

We managed to escape them thanks to Ron using Puking Pastilles. I felt bad for Draco but I had no choice.

We made our way to Harry.

Satori : " Harry quick! Let's go! "

We all used the floo network and we were teleported to the Ministry of Magic.

We walked around, it was quiet. Harry led us to a room filled with Glass Orbs.

They were holding the prophecy of people. Suddenly death eaters came, including Lucius.

There had been a mass breakout in Azkaban earlier in the year. Bellatrix Lestrange had escaped along with some other prisoners.

I glared at Lucius and used Expelliarmus on him but he blocked the spell.

Harry grabbed his prophecy as we all started fighting with the death eaters.

Ginny used a spell that made all the prophecies start falling, we had to make a run for it.

We ran to the door and all fell into a room. Suddenly we were surrounded by smoke and then I was in the hands of Lucius.

This man like his son just can't keep his hands off me can he? What a jerk, I tried to get out of his grip.

Suddenly bright lights came and Sirius, Lupin, Nymphadora, Moody and other people came and saved us.

I stayed with Harry, I'm in this as much as he is. Sirius and Lucius started to fight using their wands.

Just then Bellatrix killed Sirius and we watched him fall into the curtain where we heard voices from.

Satori : " Sirius!! "

I cried out, Harry and I were both pulled away by Lupin. Bellatrix ran, I ran after her.

Satori : " Crucio!! "

I used the Cruciatus Curse on Bellatrix and cried. She killed my other godfather and Harry's only family.

She laughed, I kept pointing my wand at her but then Lucius came and used the Cruciatus Curse on me, I fell to the floor shaking in pain.

I couldn't escape, suddenly then Dumbledore came and stopped him.

Voldermort appeared and he started to take over mine and Harry's mind.

I cried and tried to stop him, Harry did the same. We managed to pull through, Voldermort would always be alone.

Just then the Ministry came as Voldermort vanished.

Fudge : " He's back!! "

I looked at my friends before passing out.

Time skip —

I woke up in the hospital wing, Harry on the bed across from me still asleep. I looked over at Draco who was sitting next to me.

Satori : " Your bloody father just can't keep his hands off me can he? "

I chuckled and sat up, Draco looked at me and smirked.

Draco : " That's what it's like to be a Malfoy.."

Satori : " I just can't get away from the torture can I? "

Draco : " I'm sorry.."

Satori : " Look it's alright, I shouldn't have gone in the first place. You were mad with me weren't you? "

Draco : " I was very mad, you left me to go and find Voldermort..! "

I sighed and hugged Draco tightly, I was glad to be back, alive and well. I'm glad I'm not dead, but who's to say what will happen next year.

Time skip —

I headed onto the train, I was going back to the Weasley's house for the holidays. It was going to be a very scary year next year.

But Harry and I will be there to save the day, well Harry mostly. I just hope that Draco doesn't become one of them, a death eater.

A/N : End of year 4!!