The beginning

Lonely I am so Lonely I got nobody but internet and food!! Nah Im not lonely!

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

My phone alarm is ringing. Its 8:00 am in the morning. I open my eyes , have a long-good yawn , stretching and of course grab my phone to check my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
After spending about 10 minutes on phone I roll over my bed , trying to wake up! Leaving my bed is the hardest thing to do!

Finally I woke up, make my bed correctly and grab my towel to the bathroom. Having a good shower. Puttin on shampoo, body gel all from the Bath&Body works. Shave my leg , brush my teeth , clean my face and finally dry up!

Then , I got into my room, decided to just put on some shorts and crop top from Aero, put my hair on a messy bun, and do my quick everyday make up. And Here's my Fav parts, sprinting downstairs straight into the KITCHEN! I grab some berries from the fridge cut them and put in a bowl fill in with vanilla yogurt.Totally my faves.

"Morning mom" I greet my mom with a big smile.

"Morning honey" she replied and kissed my forehead. "So Any plan for this summer ?"

Yeah. Its summer and I have two months of holiday! And I swear I don't have any plans this year. My bestfriend Bella spending her time with her boyfriend in barbados for a month so I have to spend myself alone just in my bedroom.Online. I have nothing else to do. Until she get back here.

"Not really." I replied.

"Oh dear, you should have." Mom said. She has been busy lately, working. so I don't think she have time to spend with me but I'm fine with it.

"I will think about it mom" I said and She gave me a 'worried' looks.

"Mom , don't worry I'll be fine. I promise.I think its time for you to go to work now." I said and give her a quick kiss on cheek. "I love you mom"

"I love you more , Amanda."

So now, I am Alone. I don't know what to do in a Very First Day of this Summer holiday. Oh god what should I do now?

After a minute of thinking, I ran upstairs and get on my phone as I normally do and my Bestfriend Bella just send me a snapchat of her and her boyfriend making silly faces at a swimming pool , looks like she have an amazing time, I am happy for her and a little bit jealous actually but okay as long as she is happy :) . I quickly snap a picture making a bored face with a caption 'bored in my room' and send it to her.

It takes so long for her to reply. I think she is offline now and I don't have any people to chat with. At the moment, something pop up in my mind. There is an app that could chat to strangers and meet new people. It might be fun you know , talking to people that live in another parts of this earth. I mean we could have more knowledge about other country and stuff.

At last, I rushly get on Appstore and try to find an apps where we could chat with STRANGERS around the world. It took ages for me to find one. After 30 minutes, I finally found one ! It called 'SKOUT' wohooo! I am so excited about it!
-------------------------------------------

Well hey guys :) its me iera. I hope you enjoy the first chapter.I know its kinda bored but I promise it would be more longer and more 'funner' in another chapter :)