Chapter 1

"You used to be so perfect and innocent"he said breathing heavily down my neck,"now look at you,look what I've done to you"he said again his voice getting darker,yet it sounded like it was breaking at the same time.
"You never did anything,I just gave back what you gave to me"I said looking up into his eyes,"what was I giving you"he asked,"love"I said kissing his neck.

She cared far to much,and he didn't care at all.But some would say he did just for her only,then again he'd beg to differ.

"What happens to people like that"I asked him to scared to look up at him,"they're never seen again"he whispered.Tears ran down my face as i looked up at him,"It's okay,trust me i wouldn't let that happen to you"he said pulling me into his side.

You see The Mafia isn't really what you see on the big screen or tv,it's alot different is all i have to say,and you probably wondering how i know this as you don't even know who i am or what im talking about well this is my story.The story of me;Y/n James,the only daughter of William James,of William James Corporation,as well as the leader of the English Mafia.The Mafia mainly has one big family hidden in each country of the world that's how it works,some family's are more hidden and some are more famous such as the ones you all know.But family's like mine which just look like they're run by a rich business man,then again not everything is what meets the eye.
My father is William James,head of James Corporation,a high ranking business based in the city of London.This was a good enough cover to what i learned,a healthy business can hide alot more then what you think.
I wasn't just the only child my parents have if that's what your thinking,you see i have seven more siblings each one as crazy as the next.
The oldest Henry James at 25.Second is sam james at 24.Thirdly is Issac James at 23.Then there's the twins,Brodie and Brooklyn,at 21.Then There's Albert along with me,the next set of twins at 19.Lastly there's Reggie,at 18.
Along with our parents William James and Victoria James.

Word Count:414
Hope yall enjoyed it im back.