Seeing her

My name is Sophia Rivera, I'm 18 years old and currently living in New York. I just graduated at Constance Billard and on my way to live out my dreams in Los Angeles. My parents are lawyers so I don't really see them often, you can say that we are "wealthy". I study psychology at NYU, I'm transferring to UCLA, I always wanted to live in LA so with my parents approval I applied and got accepted. My parents bought me a penthouse so I don't have to worry about dorms.

I have a best friend her name is Dallas, ever since we were 10 years old we have been inseparable. Since my parents are away most of the time and the same goes for her parents we basically have been living together in my house. So no need to say she's also coming with me to LA.

One of our favorite things to do is watch Once Upon A Time, or basically anything Lana Parrilla stars in. Lana is my favorite actress and celebrity crush since as long as I can remember and Dallas the beautiful soul she is supports my little crush and watches everything with Lana along side me, Dallas her favorite actress is Rebecca Mader so that works out pretty good for us.

Like currently we are getting ready to go to some kind of ComiCon but in New York, I have a meet & greet with Lana and Dal with Rebecca. My anxiety is going through the roof right now , I honestly don't even know what to say. Like what do you say to the person you have a crush on? The one who you read fanfics about? I've been going over it in my head and I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen.

"Have you already decided what you are going to wear , or are you going to keep staring at your closet until we have to leave?" Dal asked while she was doing her makeup at my vanity.

" I don't know dally , I don't wanna come of as some Barbie doll but I certainly don't wanna look as if I don't even put any efforts in." She rolled her eyes at me while I keep throwing clothes on the bed and getting frustrated.

"It's going to be fine Soph, she meets more than 100 people like everyday it's not like she is going to judge you because of what you wear. You are beautiful and charming and that's all she's going to see." She says as she stands up and comes over to hug me. " it's going to be fine soph , just calm down and take it step by step."

After choosing my clothes, which were made up of a white crop top with straps ,dark skinny jeans & white yeezy's. I went on to do my hair and makeup, I have brown/blonde hair with blonde highlights, my hair falls about right under my chest and is naturally wavy. I decided to just go with curls at the end of my hair and keep my makeup light, just some nude eyeshadow and lipstick.

"You look absolutely gorgeous" dal said as she just walked out of the bathroom wearing a white skintight dress with a jeans jacket and white Adidas superstars, her hair in a lowbun. A simple winged eyeliner and red lipstick, she looked absolutely stunning.

"Thank you dally, you look just beautiful. Are you ready to go?" I say as I'm collecting everything I need and go over everything in my head once more.
Dallas takes everything she needs and we exit my room to go to the garage. Once we are settled in my car , which is as you maybe want to know a white Range Rover.  The ride to the venue is filled with laughter and listening to music.

Once we pulled up in the parking lot Dallas turned to me "babe everything is going to be okay, just breathe. I know this is overwhelming because you have thought about this a million times. But what needs to happen will happen, don't stress it will all be okay." She hugs me and gets out of the car.
" okay you can do this Sophia she's just a person. A person which you have a huge crush on yes, but nonetheless a person" after giving myself that little pep talk I get out of the car and we start walking to the doors.

When we walked into the venue you could see so many people dressed as characters from their favorites shows , merchstands , a foodcourt and so much more. First up was a panel which Lana , Rebecca , Jennifer , Josh, Ginnifer & Colin would be participating in. Dal and me got front row tickets but decided against wanting to ask a question during the panel seeing as we have Meet&Greet tickets.
We got our tickets scanned and were escorted to our seats which were conveniently right in front of were Lana en Rebecca would be seated. I honestly felt like I was going to have a panic attack, my thoughts got interrupted by the host announcing the actors.

She walked on stage as last, she looked absolutely stunning she was wearing a red dress kind of leather and her hair fell right on her shoulder, all of a sudden she looks me directly in the eye and I realize I've been staring .. she keeps eye contact for about 30 seconds and we get snapped out of our staring game by the host. 30 minutes into the panel and I have been avoiding looking at Lana which is pretty hard seeing as she is sitting right in front of me. Dallas nudges me " she's been staring at you" I didn't even have the courage to look up.

The panel came to an end and i realized I've been stuck in my head thinking about the meet&greet. We got up and started to walk towards the meet&greet. My anxiety growing with every step I'm taking, turns out Lana and rebecca's meet&greet is in the same room so at least I'll have dally by my side. The line keeps moving and I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to a anxiety attack with every person moving. Dal looks at me " soph everything will be alright but you can't go into a anxiety attack right now we are next in line , you can do this. You have been waiting for this like since forever" right after she finishes her speech the security guard announces it's our turn.

I walk into the room and Lana is standing there smiling at me " Hi sweetie, I was hoping you would be here. How are you?"