A bad dream

Clarke's pov:

She sat next to Octavia, her hair short and her eyes blood shot. Octavia stared  into the fire as tears ran down her pale face. Clarke sighed trying to hold back tears, remembering  their first night on earth.  " h...h....h.....h...how long has it been?'' Octavia asked, her eyes still locked on the burning fire.

Clarke tried to clear her throat and speak, but she couldn't get her mouth to open. She signed and looked up at the dark start filled sky. " A... A.... A.... A... Year " Clarke finally managed to spit out the words, but her voice was extremely uneven and shaky. After a few minutes she got up and went to bed.She slowly lied herself on her small bed and closed her eyes. Her heart felt like it was about to shatter, all she could think about was Bellamy. How could she have possibly done that to the love of her life, and in front of their only son?. '' why did you make me do it Blake? " She cried to herself, trying to fall asleep.

Clarke's dream:

" griffin, i love you'' his voice was  uneven and rough. '' i...i...i... i love you two Blake'' her words came out as not even a whisper.  his hand slowly slipped away from her face.'' b...b....b....Bellamy, please, don't leave me.......please, Bellamy please!'' she cried watching the light start leaving his eyes.  '' watch over Shane for me, tell him i love him and that i died for him......tell him, that i wish i could have been there for him, to watch him grow into the amazing leader i know he  will become.'' Clarke shook her head as tears streamed down her cheeks '' Bellamy please, i can't live without you, i don't know how to lead them alone.'' '' you'll figure it out, i know you can.... it's time for my princess to become the queen'' he tried to smile, but his face was too weak. '' tell him that his father loved him, and would have done anything to be with him and his amazing mother'' clarke laughed a little sadly'' his father was amazing and saved man kind'' '' clarke, you have to do this on your own'' his words cut her heart like  a knife." bellamy, i can't.........i can't do it without you'' she broke down fully crying. '' goodbye griffin'' his eyes closed and his heart stopped. her heart sank like  the titanic, she held his dead boy in her arms crying. his hands were colder then ice. everything around clarke felt hazy, like she was going  to pass out. she dug her face in bellamys corps, not wanting to leave him there. " i love you  blake, always and forever''  

jasper had to pull her off of him. " NO WE CAN'T LEAVE HIM HERE!!'' she screamed trying to  fight him off and stay with bellamy. jasper was struggling  to hold her back" OCTAVIA !" he called almost falling on his back. octavia  took clarke from jasper hugging her. clarke gave up fighting as soon as she started hugging her. she felt as safe as she had Bellamy,he was her big brother after all.  shane hugged jasper crying, his short brown hair messed up completely. jasper hugged him back picking him up'' it'll be ok shanny, uncle jas is here for you'' he wasn't really his uncle, but that's what shane always called him.