Aethersand and races

The sound of wagon wheels rolling across the ground crunching stone, pebbles, and bits of plants that were scattered over the path; and no matter how often they got stepped on, they still lived on. They were like the people of Mor Dhona and everyone else of Ezoriza they could keep getting stepped on but would come back stronger than before.

The rider's faithful chocobo that was pulling the wagon with not only her rider but the last of what is being moved from the Waking Sands to the Rising Stones, among the cargo was the riders belonging and important objects and documents. To anyone that would be watching the oncoming cart and bird would think it was just another delivery... until they looked closer at the driver.

They would see a young woman that looked much younger than someone who was only 21 summers. Some still couldn't believe someone so young being able to do all they had been able to do. Becoming an envoy for the Elder Seedseer, God Slayer, Hydaelyn's Chosen, Meteor Survivor, Hero/Champion of Eorzea, Crystal Bearer, Bringer of Light...and so on, but no one doubted that there would be more added soon. The warrior of light reached up and adjusted the goggles that covered their deep blue eyes that had a hazel star bust just around the iris.

Then they passed through the stone arch as the ground turned from dirt and stones to cobblestone streets reaching up higher on her head she brushed her long dark brown bangs back under the flat cap she wearing. Making a clicking sound with her tongue, her chocobo stops right outside the steps to the Rising Stones; the new home of the Scions.

Hopping down being shorter than the average Hyur, but taller but not by much than a Miqo'te; when standing next to Thancred, her head would only come to the bottom of his breast bone. Walking to stand in front of her chocobo, who lowered her head to rub it, agents, her cheek making her master giggle softly. "Tempest..." she whispered softly that only her bird could hear her. Out of the corner of her eye sees a man with odd glasses on trying to get her attention subtly.

A couple of bells later after she and the other scions moved their belonging's into their new home, Caroline Sparrow the Wol (warrior of light) hero of Eaorza slung her adventuring bag over her back while her pet nutkin ran up her to perch upon its master's shoulder with his nut in his front paws nibbling on it softly.

After getting to the camp and meeting up with Cid and Rammbros sent Caroline to go and gather the flawless crystals from the beast tribes U'Ghamaro Mines to obtain a flawless earth crystal, then the water from the Sapsa Spawning Grounds. Caroline left Tempest hidden near the entrance of the mine.

Caroline didn't have to worry about light since the tunnels were lit enough for the beast tribe that mined them, the tunnels were quiet save for the often distant sound of mining tools hitting stone and the soft crunch of rock under her boots as she made her way fallowing the feeling inside as she always has on any quest or mission tracking objects or people; she often wondered if it was part of the echo or not.

The metal gate opened and there ahead of her was one of the kobolds priests with the flawless earth crystal in his claw-like hand, drawing her bow from her back she silently knocks an arrow and raised it, aiming right at the soft spot wear it's decorative mask he wore, the arrow went straight through with the arrow head sticking out the back of his skull before falling to the ground.

Slowly making her way over Caroline swiftly grabs the earth crystal and shoves it in her bag with the others, after getting all four element crystals she made her way back to Cid and the group of scholars that were trying to get into the tower.

Next Cid had her go and get special aether sand of the same element for each crystal.The first two were really not hard to get, but that being said having both Wedge and Biggs wanted to be involved in exchange for the sand. Almost everyone had gotten used to the wordless adventure/ Champion of Eorzea, so when they only got smiles and nods, they simply understood and left to gather their things to meet at the dig sight.