Prologue

Three kids became a Govemnet experiment. Two bys and one girl. Their name are Leon, Serah, And Vincent. Serah mother die whe Serah was born, and her fater got so drunk and depress that he put her up for adoption. Leon was abandon at birth and was but in an orphaned. Vincent lost his parents at the age of five, they die in a car accent and he was put in the same orphaned as leon.Two years later Serah was but in the orphaned at the age of six. Leon and Vincent are a year older than her. Everyone bullied Serah and didn't let her hang out with them. One night at dinner Serah was Bullied so bad that she ran to her roomm and started crying. Leon and Vincent was walking from dinner looking for her. They heard her in her room crying so they stopin her room to cheer her up.

"Hey whats wrong?" Leon ask as he got on his knees to hug her. "Whats your name?"

"M-My name is S-Serah and I d-dont want to be here anymore." Serah siad trying to stop crying.

"Hey Leon I bet ya its them other kids picking on her that make her not want to be here." Vincent said as he watch the other kids walk by the room.

"Well my name is Leon and this is my friend Vincent. We saw them other kids picking on you, and well Vincent yell at them." Serah look up at them. "Its not right for what they did but we will be your friends and we will protect you." Leon smile and Vincent trun around.

"Yea, From this day on lets stay together. If someone take one they have to take all three of us." Vincent similed for the first time.

"Alright then." Serah siad as she hug Leon back.

From that day on they saty together. They hang out all the time. Years later Serah trun 14 and Leon and Vincent trun 15 someone came and adopted them.