Naughty Girl

We're back bitches

Took me a long ass time to rewrite this and unfortunately all the cnc chapters had to be removed. Please click off now if your just going to report it and try to get it taken down again.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
⚠️T/W DEGRADATION, SLAPPING/SPITTING KINK, HARD DOM⚠️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Explain yourself" he commanded in that deep,gruff voice.

"I have no idea what your talking about" I said innocently as I went back to eating my cereal.

"I saw you on the camera Hayley..." he pointed out.

Shit. Did he know? Suddenly I became very nervous. But I couldn't let him see that or I'd basically be admitting it. Maybe he didn't even see what I thought he did "Saw me doing what? Eating?" I scoffed.

He leant in closer to me from behind my chair, his mouth right by my left ear. He inhaled before taking a big breath "You fucking played with yourself. Twice" he scolded.

Oh my fuck. I was in for it.

"Can't punish me if you can't catch me" I swiftly said as I pushed the chair back into him and ran up the stairs rapidly. I could hear his thundering footsteps quickly following behind me.

"Hayley, stop running!" He yelled.

But I didn't listen. Instead I just ran as fast as my little legs could catch me, rushing down the corridor. I jiggled the door handle before noticing it was locked. Shit. I must've locked it this morning for no apparent reason. I tried to swim around in my pockets to find the keys but it was too late.

I shaked the door handle again and tried to get it open, tears clouded my vision as I heard him getting closer "No no no!" I mumbled to myself before I was forcefully spun around and my eyes met a very angry Adrik.

My eyes were wide and teary as his face hosted a big smirk "Dumb fucking slut forget she locked the door didn't she?" He taunted.

But I didn't reply. I couldn't get the words out. This earned me a hard smack to the cheek "I said dumb fucking slut forgot she locked the door didn't she?" He said with his teeth gritted.

"Yes sir I did" I whimpered out, accepting my defeat.

He leant in closer, bringing his hands up to my cheek, softly wiping my tears away "Don't cry baby. You know it turns me on even more" he smirked sadistically.

Catching me by surprise, he suddenly kicked the bedroom door open, breaking it in the process and cornered me to the far end wall, away from all possible light. Complete darkness. I didn't need to see his face to know how angry he was. I felt his hand resting on my right shoulder before bringing it up to caress my cheek and down to my chin.

Then he placed his thumb in my mouth and looked me in the eyes "You're going to suck me and swallow whore" he ordered.

Was it bad that I was already wet? Like dripping wet?

Mumbling with his thumb on my tongue I responded "Anything to please you sir."

"Open" he commanded. I complied before he gently spat twice on my tongue and pushed my head down until I was in front of his boxers. I could see him straining through them and I pulled them down the rest of the way.

I stroked his rock hard length with one hard and moved my head closer until I was an inch away from him, judging by his breathing I don't think it was time for the sweet sloppy sloppy.