☾Space boy☾

Alex POV

* ੈ✩‧₊˚They heard about a guy. I only saw him in my dreams and in the night sky. He was beautiful, it was like he owned the galaxy, the constellations all over his perfectly placed freckles. I wanted that so bad, I wanted him so bad...

Just not sure where to find him.

He sings softly to me in my dreams. A sweet symphony that relaxes my body and eases my mind. 

When I see him in the night sky he's there smiling at me with that beautiful damned smile that makes my heart flutter and my mind race.

I don't know who he is but I love him. With all my heart.

My mother says I'm crazy, and my brother teases me. But, I don't think I'm crazy, I know he's out there somewhere. 

But he grew fainter when my mother died. I didn't see him very often in my dreams, it torn me. I longed for him I yearned for him. That beautiful space boy.

I sit near the windowsill and look up at the stars. I sigh. A long pained sigh. For I want nothing else but my love in the night sky. For him in my dreams. I need that symphony right now to calm me as the thunder strikes. I don't mind thunderstorms really. They're beautiful in my case, but then again that's just my opinion. Some people fear about them here. But I don't. I'm not scared.

Then I hear it...

The screams of women and the cries of  children as I see it...

The big storm raging  as the winds sweep houses to the ground and the waves from the ocean splashing onto the roads. The wind sweeping away buildings. Gosh this is all so, so horrid.

I quickly run to take cover but then it happens... the most extraordinary thing...

Quiet.

I slowly open my eyes and look. Everywhere there's quiet and everywhere it looks like it's been bathed by the sunset.  It looks so peaceful. My fears sre washed away with a sense of comfort.

I was in the eye of the hurricane.

Then here the most amazing part.

He, he was there.

My space boy smiling at me face to face with me. The same exact height as me. He's smiling at me. And then he holds my hand and kisses my cheek and all I can do is gasp.

But just as quick as the eye of the storm came. It left. He, left. 

And I'll never forget him...

A lot of days later

It felt like forever since the hurricane had occurred, and now I'm at the bar talking to Aaron Burr. He's quite interesting, making valid points, although I might disagree with the whole advice he gave me. It doesn't quite suit me. 

Then I hear it, the yelling of an already drunken man. He's yelling what time is it.

I quickly spin around and my air is taken away from my lungs, my face heating up, my body as frozen as a wax figure. For there he is...

My space boy.

In the flesh! His skin is but a bronze color, freckles dust across his face, his hair is a milk chocolate type of brown and it's up. It's almost like it's a wavy waterfall. His hazel eyes that can change color based on the color he wears.

He's perfect. My space boy.

I quickly introduce myself when I get the chance and I could see the blush spread across his cheeks. He leaves to a table and I see the way his muscular friend nudges him and looks at me smirking, the way his taller friend looked at me and glared a bit, as if he was jealous.

I smoothly make my way over, I tell Mr. Burr we can meet on a more professional occasion. I smile as he leaves then I see John face my way. 

"H-hello I'm john laurens-" he introduces himself.

"Oh darling I know I heard from over there." I chuckle and hold his hand then gently kiss it. It's adorable how his face turns red. 

"May I take you somewhere- if it's alright?" I glance at his friends.

"Sure! I'm Hercules mulligan by the way." The muscular one says.

The tall one just rolls his eyes and scoffs, arms crossed. I quickly leave with Laurens.

"Where are you taking me?" He asks.

"Shhhh you'll see." I smile as I race my way along the streets. I've seen this place before- it's beautiful and I would love to show John. Finally we're here. It's a flower field with pink and white roses and there's a bench and a tall oak tree with a swing tied to it.

"It's beautiful-" John says breathlessly.

I only smile and nod knowing he's taken back by the sight.

"I come here a lot to think and just enjoy the day. My space boy." I say.

"You're what?" He asks. Oh- I didn't mean to say that at all.

"Oh well- it's like I've seen you really, in the night sky. You comfort me- it's like you were my space boy but now you're here in the flesh- not just in the night sky anymore." I mumble.

There's silence.

Then the silence is filled with surprise as his soft lips connect to mine. And I let it happen. I don't want it to end but our lips part and he looks at me.

"I'm your space boy." He smiles and blushes.

"Indeed you are John laurens." I chuckle.

And that's the story of me and my space boy.* ੈ✩‧₊˚