‖ ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ. ‖

"Isn't it nice, Suna?"

The young child questioned the fox eyed boy, both of them laying against the flowing grass of a Hyogo summer. Taking in their surroundings as the time passed by.

The two had grown close as friends over the past months, sticking by each other's side almost the whole time whenever their friend group would come together, they were almost inseparable.

"Yeah, it is pretty relaxing I guess," Rintaro shrugged his eyes facing back to the smiling sky above him. 

"Y'know I think you should smile more, not forcing you or anything but, but I've always liked your smile Y/N," the small boy mumbled, turning his head to his dear friend.

"Really you think so?" the youth asked in disbelief, fiddling with their fingers surprised at his statement. He only nodded slightly as an answer.

Y/N was always the stone-cold faced type. Not really one to express emotions among others. It was quite rare to ever really them crack a smile of such, but it would always be the highlight of Suna's day to see them even express a bit of positive emotion.

The two lay in silence as the world continued around them, the clouds strolling across the skies' paths, while the birds flew above them chirping along with a melody. Everything felt just right at that moment, it was as if, to the dreaming Rintaro that nothing could ruin this moment. This was like just out of his books, a simply perfect and calm moment, which would end in the same way.

.

.

.

.

.

"GODDAMNIT ATSUMU STOP HOGGING ALL THE FREAKING SANDWICHES!"

The duo both jumped at the sudden scream as both of them got up to look for the source of the voice. 

They lay their eyes upon Osamu and Atsumu brawling it out as a various sandwiches lay among them scattered on the picnic mat in the distance. Y/N's older sister and their other two friends watched void of knowing how to break them apart.

"Ugh, are you kidding me, and they wasted those perfectly good sandwiches," Y/N groaned in annoyance.

"Well, let's knock some sense into them shall we?" the brown haired boy chuckled as he began to walk to the picnic site.

"Wait," the h/c haired child spoke as they latched onto Suna's wrist. He gave them a confused look until Y/N continued "you almost forgot the polaroid we got you," they reminded him holding the camera in their other hand.

His face drew a smile as the clutched the camera while he watched as Y/N ran in front of him.

Suna...

He froze as he looked around wondering where the voice had came from.

"Rin? You okay?"

Suna...

His expression became fearful while Y/N's became laced with confusion.