『074』

Previously on the Bangtan High~

"Well you are always welcomed to my place" he said looking at you.

Continue~

"It's cleaner than expected" you said looking around at the perfectly tide up place, something you couldn't relate too. He confidently strode past you, "I am much messier in bed" he mumbled with a smirk. "What??" you didn't catch his words.

"Why don't you have a seat?" you nodded taking a small place at the edge of the couch, somewhere in your head you were still thinking about the incident. Taehyung caught the uneasiness on your face which made him sigh.

"Are you still thinking about what happened??" he handed you a glass of water. "Oh no, ofcourse not, I am fine" you said with a tight lipped smile the glass still clutched firmly in your grip. "Hey, it okay" he crouched down in front of you bringing himself to your height as he place his hands above yours.

"You don't have to always pretend as if everything is alright, or as if it doesn't affect you" you sighed shaking your head. "Coming from someone who have had a horrible past, it's okay to accept the situation instead of pretending as if it isn't there at all" he softly smiled at you.

"Sometimes, it's okay, not to be okay" [ A/N who is fangirling so hard:- I fudging love that drama T_T ] you nodded reciprocating his expression. "Honestly saying, I am not dazed because of the situation, it's because.." you thought for a second.

We never hurt our own kind.... "Because what??" He anticipated your response, "It's just he kept saying that he wouldn't hurt me and--" you stopped before you would say anything else, what did he mean by his kind??

On you elongated silence, Taehyung spoke again, "Isn't that what they all say?? You don't believe that shit, do you??" He asked in disbelief. "I mean he didn't had any weapon--" you argued.

"If I was in his place, I would probably--" you got cut off, "What are you even saying?" Taehyung got up. "Do you even hear yourself right now?" He shook his head scoffing while you couldn't decipher what was such a big deal.

Oh wait, imagining yourself as a serial killer is probably a big deal..

"How can you even think about that?" He looked at you in disbelief. "Look, I wasn't trying to make it sound like that" you sighed. "I guess I just trust people too quickly" you said walking towards where he was standing.

"Indeed, you misjudge people and sometimes turn a blind eye towards their actual intention" he looked at you seriously, his eyes piercing through your soul as his steady steps made their way towards your direction.

"You have no idea how it can get you stuck in a situation that you won't be able to escape" his tone dangerously dropped an octave low. "People can have convincing personalities but that doesn't mean you would get convinced" it was not late before your way was completely blocked by him.

"Wait, I-- you--" you tried to talk but your words form a knot in the back of your throat and refused to come out when you saw him leaning in towards you, your eyes were shut out of reflex as you waited foe his lips to softly brush against yours.

But instead you felt the same on your temple, getting slightly off guard you slowly opened your eyes. "But I am glad you are okay" he smiled softly at you.
~~~~~~~~

You felt like you would almost fall asleep standing by your locker, not to mention how you managed to sneak in into your room early this morning and successfully sneaking back out while the interrogating devil was still asleep.

Taking a short nap at the school library did you no good as you debated over taking a double shot of expresso today. "Hey where were you last night, I tried calling you so many times" Shelly stood beside your locker waiting for you response.

"Is it?? Why though??" you tried to pretend like nothing happed. "What do you mean why?? I saw you leaving last night and then few hours later the serial killer's news was all over the news" she said gasping.

"Oh yeah, I saw that" you said without looking at her as you took out your books from the locker. "What's wrong?" she asked, "Nothing" you shrugged, "I am getting late for class" you left.

~~~~~~

"Why won't you tell me??" she sat beside you on the bench, chattering and gossiping students filled the open ground, enjoying the brightly shining sun just like you were trying to do during the lunch break.

"I told you it's--" you couldn't complete your sentence. "Don't say 'nothing', because you know I ain't buying that shit" she warned you. "Alright, I-- I want to ask about your father" you said trying to read her expressions.

"Why all of a sudden?" she asked confused, you explained her the complete incident except the part where the serial killer himself accuses of you being one. "And so you actually thought that I told my serial killer father about you so that he could come after your ass" she scoffed.

"I didn't mean it like th--" you got cut off, "You don't need to explain anything to me, but I think you deserve to know the truth" she fiddled through her purse, taking out a small picture. "This is me, and that's my dad" you looked at the picture.

It was of a little girl in a swing with was pushed by a young man, both of them smiling like they were having the best time of their life. The man looked nothing like the serial killer, you felt stupid of even thinking once of believing on a stranger's words.

"My father is in prison for something that he did, something horrible that he did and I live with his guilt till date" she scoffed shaking her head. You tried to apologize, "It's okay, but I can't believe you thought that I was trying to hurt you or probably I am one of 'them' " she chuckled that was more sarcastic.

"Because if that would have been the case then I would have never helped you in the first place and I wouldn't have been so stupid to do everything that I did until now, going against 'them' , I would have never" you went silent at her words, drowning deeper into the guilt.

"Anyways, I should have known, why would you be interested in my father.." she scoffed, "Why would you be so interested in my father?? Because that not something which is important until a serial killer turns up pretending to be my father" she got up.

"I am really really sorry" you got up too, "Honestly, I don't blame you, someone like you is ought to have trust issues" with that she left.
______________________________________

So this is the double updated in a week that you all had been going crazy for, I hope it cured your diabetes.

Anyways jokes apart, I really appreciate all of the efforts that you put into personally reaching me out, as always it really motivates my lazy ass.

Shoutout to AliShaBangtan  who had first requested for the double updated, thank you so much for your love and support, have a nice day.

Also as I keep updating, I feel like the end is coming closer and istg, I am gonna miss updating this book so much and all of your goofy comments. I am not crying, you are 🙃🙃

Anyways, I have decided NOT to make a part two. Kill me if you want to but I can't 💁

But... How about a spin off, where the positions would be changed and like the reader will be the teacher instead 😏😏😏.. let's see.

Even if I make one, it's not gonna be Ot7 coz I suck at it duh.. maknae line probably, anyways I am not in a position to make any commitments rn.

That's all for today, vote of you don't want me to marry your bias.

See you in the next chapter.

~ Author Nim.