The Beginning

Eliza's P.O.V

Boys.We have pictures of them, but I have never met them. I don't know my father, or my brother, no uncle or grandpa, or male cousins, I know none, the only thing I do know about is that there some where in the male community. That place is rarely talked about, but when we do talk about it we talk about the differences that us females and them males have. I really want to meet a real boy though, I have a lot of girl friends and that can be boring sometimes. I want to meet the other gender.

Every time I tell my mother about this, she just tells me I'm going trough a phase and it will go away. I believed her, but that has never happened, ever. I don't think this "PHASE" will go away. This is my goal, yup I made this a goal, and I want to achieve it too.. But I don't think I can achieve.

The only thing blocking my goal was the Fence. The electric barbed wire fence. It was the fence every one talked about, it was really famous. People out of the two communities knew about the fence, but didn't know about the separation.

Looking up at my bedroom ceiling I grabbed my phone and iPod. I always had both with me on my adventures.

I got some black skinny jeans and a white v-neck shirt ,my black jean jacket with my black sneakers.

Finishing with my clothing I put my hair into a high ponytail and left the house.

I ran straight for the forest, going really deep to my secret place, dropping my bag there I sat on the tree trunk of the cut down tree and leaned my back on the curved part that wasn't cut off right

I took out my phone and put on a alarm for 2 hours which was until 5:00pm its 3:00 pm now.

I left my phone on the tree trunk, and got my iPod and left to find cool things, while walking deep into the forest I heard laughing and shouting the laughs were deep and husky.That's weird girls don't laugh like that, I heard someone say ' Don't laugh it's not funny I almost cracked my neck while trying to skateboard' oh the person tried to skate on a board that is really weird

In my community: Girls aren't allowed to ride skateboards it wasn't feminine. We can't even were baggy jeans or loose fitting shirts. EVERYTHING has to be feminine. Not that I have a problem with that.

Getting closer to the sound it's got louder and louder ' go home before you guys get in trouble' one voice said

3 more groaned it sounded sexy? I really don't know I got closer to the sound until I saw the fence it was covered by a big black duvet cover weird right well on the male side of the community it should be a different color.

Jay's P.OV

I Jay Qūërî has tried to skateboard but had fail miserably I twisted my wrist.Ow.

Well the guys started heading home we were in the deep part of the woods which the fence was held at. Behind the fence I heard crunching noises, I got tremendously scared I was all alone in the deep part if the forest. I heard a gasp it sounded like a girl. Pssh I must be dreaming why would a girl be here deep in a forest by herself its retarded. There was a hole in the fence that was never fixed by the masters for some reason I decided that I would look through it. Slowly walking towards the hole the crunching were becoming louder and louder. Leaning slowly into the hole. I saw something shocking.