You WHAT?! (ICONic Boyz Love Story)

Chapter 1: *Casey's POV*

Mikey hugged me and said,"See you later!"

He walked away and into ICON. I turned and walked home. I went straight onto Twitter and uploaded a picture of me and Mikey. I wrote,"Valentine's Day tomorrow!!"

I smiled and closed my laptop.

I looked at the clock, 2 pm. After Mikey has dance class at ICON, we go to the mall. I meet him there at 3.

The whole time until about 2:45, I played on my computer and watched nigahiga videos.

I grabbed my phone and put on my shoes. I said,"Mom! Going to the mall with Mikey!" I put on my coat and ran outside.

I walked to the mall and went to where we were to meet. I walked into the smoothie place. I was 10 minutes early, just in case.

I searched the room for him.

I saw him sitting across from a girl with her hair straightened. She had long blond hair and was REALLY skinny. She had on knee high boots with skinny jeans and a small shirt on.

I looked at myself. Big sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers. My hair in a messy ponytail. I looked at them. Mikey kissed her and she smiled and said,"Bye babe."

I froze. It was like everything stopped. Mikey saw me and gasped to himself.

Tears rose into my eyes and I ran away.

Chapter 2: *Mikey's POV*

I said goodbye to my girlfriend and saw Casey... My other girlfriend. My girlfriend, Jenn, was with me and I kissed her and she called me babe and Casey was watching and she just ran.

I started chasing her, yelling her name. I called Jenn and instantly said,"I'm breaking up with you."

I hung up without letting her say a word.

Casey ran faster. She ran straight to the Smiths'.

She knocked and Mrs.Smith let her in.

I bet she's going straight up to Sarah. I went over and knocked,"Is Jason here?"

I asked. She nodded and let me in.

I ran upstairs and to Jason's room. I said,"Did Casey run by?"

He nodded and pointed to Sarah's room.

I walked in. Casey was curled up in a ball and Sarah was hugging her saying,"It's ok... It's ok... It's o-"

She stopped when she saw me. Casey sat up. She threw a pillow at me then her phone, which I caught.

She rolled her eyes,"Get out of my life."

I walked away...

*Casey's POV*

When Mikey walked into Sarah's room, I wanted to kill him... So I threw a pillow instead.

I told him to get out of my life and he just walked away....

"Tomorrow's Valentines Day and I have nobody to share it with." I told Sarah.

She sneered evilly,"I heard somebody has a little crush on you..."

She looked around like she didn't say anything and I said,"WHO WHO WHO WHO!???"

She smiled,"Chris."

Chapter 3:

"Chris?" I asked,"King Tut?" She nodded.

I shrugged,"I don't really like him." She shrugged.

Mikey walked back in the room and put my phone on the bed. Without a word, he left. I looked at the clock. I had been sitting on Sarah's bed crying for 7 hours. It was already 9 so I just slept over. I guess Mikey did too because when I woke up and went downstairs, he was sitting at their island

He had his face in his hands with his elbows holding his arm up. He didn't notice me so I just told Sarah I was going home and I grabbed my coat and left.I got home and a note was on the counter. It read,"Case, your father and I are staying tonight and tomorrow at a hotel because your grandmother is in the hospital. We will be back the 16th. Happy Valentine's Day -Mom and Dad"

I accepted the fact I would be alone, completely alone, on Valentine's Day.

I turned Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am. I danced to it, freestyling using alot of moves I've learned at ICON over the years. I danced through room to room. I danced into my bedroom and looked at all my posters.

I especially like dmy homemade MattyB poster. That kid is my future husband. <3

I danced out and back into the kitchen where the radio is. I turned it off and got a snack.After finishing my delightful ice cream, I was bored out of my mind.

Chapter 4: *Mikey's POV*

I called Casey. No answer. I left a message saying,"I know you're probably not listening to this, but I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I-" It cut me off.

Casey said,"Delete my number from your phone." She hung up. I pulled the phone away from my ear. I set it down and layed on the floor and stared at the ceiling.

*Casey's POV*

Mikey called. I told him to delete my number and hung up. I listened to the message, over and over... Well the part until I cut him off.

{IT'S SHORT. I KNOW I KNOW.}