Im going to be a father-mpreg

I know it’s not one of NY best but I felt.. Erm.. I had to have something out their l. So yeah I hope you enjoy it.

Pairings: Larry

Warnings: nooone.

I looked back and forth from the mirror to my stomach, it was showing now I could tell could anyone else? My clothes were getting smaller and smaller well actually I was getting bigger.

I usually wore Harry’s clothes now since he wears a little bit larger clothes than me. He was a little confused but then he thought it was adorable.

Flashback//

I paced back in forth in the bathroom eying the pregnancy stick on the counter. Zayn on the other side saying reasurring things. The stick beeped and the little screen having the positive sign. The world seemed to freeze no noise nothing. Zayn repeatedly knocked on the door yelling “What does it say?”

“Oh my God.” I whispered. “It’s positive Zayn, it’s positive.” Both sides of the door were silent for a few minutes. “What do I do?” “You have to tell him.”Zayn replied.

Flashback end//

I sighed I have to tell him tonight, I just have to. I walked out of the bathroom to the kitchen grabbing the peanut butter jar and sitting on the couch.

Ill just wait for Harry to get home from the studio and he’ll be in a good mood then I’ll tell him. I waited and waited, I turned on the TV to try to calm down and pass time, neither happened. My hands started sweating, and I wiped them on my pants.

Finnally the door opened, with Harry looking really tired. His curls strung out but still adorable, black cirlcles under how eyes. He also looked frustrated. Maybe today wasn’t the day to tell him… don’t be crazy you have to tell him I thought to myself.

“Hey babe, how was today?” I asked setting the peanut butter on thd coffee table. “Horrible management was being bitchy and my singing wasn’t that good today.” I didn’t beloved that at all Harry’s voice was like an angel, maybe the best in the band. “I’m sorry baby I bet your singing was good.” I swept his fringe out of his eyes, he smiled a bit. ” How was your day?”

I played with my fingers in my lap, ” Well just the usual watched some telly.” I got more nervous by the second. He raised his eyebrow, “Your hiding something I can tell. What is it?” I looked away from him “Nothing.” He took his hand in mine and kissed every knuckle. “Cmon baby you have to tell me.” I shook my head.

He rubbed my back and kissed my cheek, butterflies still happening in my stomach. I took a deep breath, “I’m pregnant.” Everything was silent his hand stopped rubbing nothing except our heartbeats. “Your what?” I looked up at him, he had a shoked face. He hates me now, he wont love me anymore. “I’m sorry, don’t hate me please.” A set of tears fell. My emotions have been up the wall lately.

“I would never hate you. I’m so happy I’m gonna be a dad.” This time it was mg turn to be surprised “Really?” He hugged me tight, “I love you so much.” I smiled widely finnaly all the nerves are gone. He rested hos hand on my stomach almost protectivly.

He kissed me on the lips quickly then on my nose. ” I’m getting awfully tired.” “Then go to sleep boo.” I layed my head down on his lap and tried to get comfy. He layed his hand under the shirt I was wearing and rubbed his hand there making small patterns. “I love you Lou.”

I smiled “Love you too.”

Thanks for reading loves!!