Rules

I feel like Taka... Anyway, this is a pretty chill book so there aren't too many rules for you to follow. Here is the most important thing and it's only temporary. Keep all requests to the first game for the time being. Ok here is a list of the rules!

1. No hating on my or others ships and headcanons.

2.  No requesting stuff of characters from any game besides Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc. (this rule will be removed once I play the other game :'> )

Ok now for the types of things I'll be doing!

1. headcanons- you can request any character from the first game. Here's how it'll work, the first slot will be the character's sexuality and pronouns (my headcanons). The second slot will be who I ship the character with (btw even though I haven't played the games doesn't mean I don't have ships :> ) and the third slot will have the rest of their classmate from hangs out with the most to hangs out with the least. All the other slots will be normal headcanons.

2. Scenarios- You can request characters _________. you can make them do/ask things to Y/N or another character. If you request though all the characters will perform the request.

3. Character Thoughts- basically whichever character you choose will say their relationship with all their classmates unless you ask for a specific character to be judged. You can ask for characters from other games to be judged but not the judges. The characters will be ordered from hangs out with the most to least.

4. Character + Author Q&A. Straight forward. Later there will be a part posted and you can comment questions for any of the characters listed in it as well as me.

5. Comments and Characters. Later I will have a poll for games and you'll be able to play games with the characters.

6. Character Alphabets. Sfw/Nsfw alphabets. If you don't know what that is search it up cause I'm too lazy to explain.

7. Authors Opinion. Just me talking about the Danganronpa characters.

One thing I have to say. This is not a one-shot book. This is a dook I made for fun and to share my thoughts. If you wanna read one-shots I do have a Danganronpa one-shot book I'm working on aswell.

Leave suggestions for what characters you want and which you want me to do them with! Enjoy!

-Rye