Characters

—> Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart. A named senior partner at the firm, she supports other female lawyers. She is liberal and is a champion of women's causes, thus having strong opinions on many issues, including an extreme dislike of guns and violence, although in one plot line she had a romantic relationship with a conservative ballistics expert. Among her paramours is Kurt McVeigh, a firearms expert and conservative Republican, whom Diane is drawn to despite their political opposites and her dislike of guns, and they eventually marry. A mother of 3 beautiful kids.

—> Gary Cole as Kurt Mcveigh. A ballistic expert that helps the firm on several cases, and an on-and-off love interest for Diane. Diane and Kurt get married in Season 5, in spite of their political differences. The Father of the Family.

—> Kim Raver as Teddy Lockhart-Mcveigh. She is a Cardiothoracic surgeon at Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital. Teddy is the youngest child of the 3 kids. She is smart, awesome, beautiful, pretty, and dedicated to her career.

—> Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Lockhart-Mcveigh. She is a fifth-year attending General surgeon at Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital. Meredith is the oldest of the 3 kids. She is smart, awesome, beautiful, pretty, unique, and dedicated to her career.

—> Kevin Mckidd as Owen Lockhart-Mcveigh. He is an attending Trauma surgeon at Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital. Owen is the middle of the 3 kids. He is smart, awesome, handsome, gentleman, and dedicated to his career.