snic feels happi when smetung

helo am a new writter and itts really cool and stuff please doNT gooo husre om ne, it's not COOL 2 b meen.

"tails"

"soinc" taails got sper close and made snoc feel bad

"NO i DONT love TAILS"

"why"

"because"

"why"!

"SONIC DOESN'T LOVE BAD Foces, I don't like FundyLIVE."

"ok sinuic uits fine no bigg deal and what not its fine thanks"

"thanks for understanding Tails, you're a good friend actually the more you think about it."

"hello im kunkles the sloth"

"helllo kunkle

"hello soniv the echinda"

"hello tials"

"hello junkjles"

"what aere you fellas doin here on such a FUCKING giood evening" he pulled somehuint behind the gon and shot sonic in the HEART and feels hurt

"kunkles that didn't feal good and it made me feeel wose????"

"sorry chu8m"

THEN BECAUSE SONIC WAS BEING ATTACKED< THE CHEASO EMERASL CAME FROI MM HIS CHESR AND MADE VERYONE SYPER"

"tails we gotta kill kunkles"

"no"

why"!

"not that I don't want to Sonic the Echdina but i just don't agree morally"

"shut the fuck upo taillls we dont meed to be GOOD we can be the BAD GUYS like that GUy from the DreamSMP, YOU KNMow the one"""1!

"who!"

"who"!

"who>?2"

then kunkles died

"mnO"!! we can  bertin g him bak to lefie we just need to kissss his lips!!!!

"What."

"Sonic, it's the only way good pal, we need to have an epic orgy to revieve kunkles the sloth and restore order to the galaxy"

"What."

Then they had hot streamy hoty goodd times."

"not gonna lie Tails, that was pretty radical."

"yeayhh sonic we did IT"!

"Kunkles then got up and gave a good slap of the hand (high five) to Sonic the Echdina and give the chaos diamonds back to the people who rightfully deserve them........

"we sgould open na brothal ganfg" said Kunkles with a smirk on the lips with a good uptilt going at 90'

"What."

"Yeh sonic we really should it shpould be good for the LOCAL COMMUNITY and YEAH!!!!

then they did that

"What have we done."

"Sonc1! we did it............."!

"Tails, listen to me buddy, you need to act normal for a second, this isn't right for a minor to partake in, as a Brothal (steiplclub) is not normal./...././///////...././///.////."

"Stop trying to fight it Sonic."

"Tails...?"

"hello guys it's me Kunkles the Sloth!!!!! you know me, fro m slotbh experientese, that zoo plave.. EGG did a number on i."

"Knuckles, you gotta snap out of it, we gotta break free."

"follow ourrr drems?! said tasi;s"

"Texas lingue. whatever Sonic, you're lame............. ithink what what what what what awhat?????????"

"Green Hill Zone Act 1"

"Green Hil

"Gre