Chapter 7

"MARK! TEN! YUTA! WINWIN! HAECHAN! JOHNNY! WHY?" Taeyong shouted at them trashing his house, and being annoying 

"Chill, Tae" Ten said, Taeyong gave him a 'Are you serious' Look in a response. 

Mark receives a text from Jaehyun.

Jeffery

Where are you?? 

Me:

Taeyong's house

Jeffery:

Wait, RLLY? Can i comeeee? 

"So ummm Taeyong, can Jaehyun come too?" Mark asked looking up from his phone

"And trash my house more?" Taeyong said and looked at his friends who were giving him puppy-dog eyes saying 'please'. 

"Fine, ugh" Taeyong started cleaning up the mess made by his friends while mark sent Jaehyun the address. 

Jaehyun, soon arrived and knocked. 

"I'll get it" Taeyong said and walked to the door and opened it, to meet with Jaehyun smiling showing his dimples, Taeyong had a urge to poke them but didn't. 

"Hey, Come in" 

"Hey, everyone" Jaehyun said waving as he entered the house. 

"hEY, Jeffery" Johnny said with a smirk, Taeyong just tilted his head in confusion. 

"Jeffery?" Taeyong asked not knowing who that was. 

Jaehyun sighed and raised his hand up. 

"My american name, i lived in america for 4 years(ThaT's WHy I aM mAn)" Jaehyun said and Taeyong 'ooh' ed. 

"I am going to shower and be back" Taeyong said going to his room feeling dirty after cleaning the house up. 

"So, My friend Jung Jaehyun. How do you find Yongie" The one and only, Ten asked. Jaehyun knew this will be the whole topic for the sleepover. 

"As a friend, nothing more nothing less" Jaehyun said and his friends just sighed. 

After 30 minutes, Taeyong came.

"Want help?" Jaehyun asked Taeyong who was cooking in kitchen 

"You can cook?" Taeyong asked surprised as none of his friends can cook. Jaehyun nodded. 

They didn't realise they started staring at each other. Ten who entered the kitchen smirked and stood there. After waiting for about 5 minutes, he spoke. 

"Alright, love birds stop staring"Ten spoke as both of them snapped back to reality and Taeyong blushed. 

Taeyong finished cooking, and they all ate peacefully. 

"Guys! Lets play spin the bottle!!!" Taeyong said coming back with a bottle, in his hands. All of them were very close best friends, they knew no one would do anything to make them upset. that's why in these games they didn't mind letting their boyfriends kissing someone else's boyfriends. All of them did have jealousy a little inside but they knew nothing more would happen. 

"I'll go first" Ten said spinning the bottle, it landed on Johnny. Ten blushed and leaned in. 

Both of them kissed, and it got more heated but they broke it. Johnny spined the bottle it landed on Jaehyun. Both of them made disgusting faces, and leaned hesitantly for a kiss. 

Ugh, Why do i feel Jealous?? Ugh Taeyong stop it! Johnny already has a boyfriend!

Taeyong was fighting his inner battle, which watching those two kiss. 

Jaehyun span the bottle and it landed on 

Taeyong.