The confused wizard

A group of misfits have been traveling around the country ever since the apocalypse hit. They were all very different in every way but they still found a way to band together and to brave the new world.

Today was an especially rough day. For they were traveling through the desert with little supplies. They decided the best course of action was to camp for the day and continue their journey once night comes around. The tired travelers build their camp and fall asleep.

The misfits were woken up all of a sudden by the sound of their tents being destroyed and the smell of smoke. They quickly discover that the creatures behind this attack were abnormally large worm like beats that appeared to be made of sludge.

The group quickly forms a tight circle around the elderly and the children. And faces the sludge monster with their weapons drawn.

A tall thin wolf that goes by the name Legoshi was stuck in the front of the group closest to the worms. He spots a child away from his family and quickly grabs onto him planning on using him as a human shield.

Soon after he hold up the child in front him he feels something hard hit him on the back of the head. Legoshi crumbles the ground and holds his throbbing head. With blurry eyes he sees a man quickly dragging his shield away.

Out of ideas Legoshi relies on his last resort. He swallows his pride and began to smile seductively at three worms not even knowing if they had eyes no not. The worms pause for a split second captivated by Legoshi's beautiful brown eyes. Sadly they weren't enough to stop the beast's damage for they quickly slither their way past him and towards the man and your stolen shield.

He watches them devour the man who hit him in the head with joy. 'Serves him right for taking my human shield' thought the wolf.

Legoshi sees his chance and quickly grabs the child before he was able to make a run for it. He hold the shield closely and pulls out his revolver, firing two shots straight up into the air.

Everyone pauses confused at your pointless action. The mutants all turn towards him and his living shield. The people he's been camping with start to approach but he  quickly shakes his head refusing their help.

You see, Legoshi has a secret weapon. One last trick up his sleeve. Using the remainder of his energy he summons Gandalf the Grey.

The old wizard appear holding his glowing staff which he slams onto the ground. Everyone's attention was on him. The mutants were shaking with fear.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" Screams the sexy wizard. The worms suddenly melt at the sound of the wizard's voice. Leaving behind puddles of purple and blue slime.

Legoshi has always had a crush on Gandalf the Grey. He has met the wizard on many occasions when running into him when he was leading all sorts of creatures on great adventures. Legoshi has begged the wizard time and time again to accompany him on one of his adventures but the sexy old man always refused.

The grey wolf stares at the wise but creepy old man with seductive eyes. I mean how could he not? Something about that man just set a fire inside Legoshi's genitals.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you strange young wolf? You are never going to embark on a quest with me." Says Gandalf while backing away slowly. That wolf has always weirded him out. He's always staring at him like he's a piece of meat instead of a powerful wizard.

"It's ok Gandalf senpai, I know you're just jealous of me and Spongebob. You see, me and that handsome sponge love eachother in a way you will never get to experience." Legoshi exclaims. In truth he never love Spongebob he just needed an escape from his ever growing feelings for Gandalf the Grey.

"Why the fuck would I ever be jealous of that mentally ill man baby?" Asks the delicious wizard.

"I don't know maybe because his dick is more magical than yours!" Yells back Legoshi angrily. Even though he did not have feelings for Spongebob he doesn't appreciate people insulting the people he has sex with.

"THE HELL IT IS! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I HAVE THE MOST MAGICAL DICK MIDDLE EARTH HAS TO OFFER!!!" Screams an offended Gandalf.

Decided that he's had enough of this wizards bullshit Legoshi pulls out his meat scepter and points it at Gandalf.

"What do you think you're going to do with that micro penis you stupid wolf" says Gandalf eyeing the abnormally small appendage.

"I am going to avada all of your kedavras" Legoshi says. Sudden green lightening shoots from the tip of Tall wolves very smol pp and strikes that sexy ass Dumbledoor lookalike right in the chest killing him instantly.

"Oof" says Legoshi

—————————-
Ok so that was the first chapter!!!
Welcome to my shit show of a fanfic lmao. This was inspired but a website called AI Dungeon. Me and my boyfriend went on there and made a masterpiece and I changed it into this lol. I hope you enjoy this amazing story! More chapters are to come!