Page 01

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I bit my lip while staring at Jungkook. I can't believe that later on, I can do anything with him.

It's funny to think that I'll have him wrapped around my fingers since he is an Alpha and I am an Male Omega.

I looked at the necklace that my best friend Jimin gave me. He's a wizard so I requested him to do something that will help me control Jungkook, my mate, my Alpha.

Jungkook always has the control and I think, the time has come for me to control him. Oh, I am Taehyung by the way. My Alpha call me Angel though. I love it but still can he call me other names like Babyboy, babe, or anything else.

At this moment, we are in our shared room. It is 10 in the evening and Jungkook is already sleeping.

Jimin, my witch best friend said that I only need to put the necklace on him and call his name then he will do whatever I say.

And to my luck, Jungkook is a heavy sleeper. I carefully lifted his head and put the necklace on him. I caressed his hair, kissed his forehead, and kissed his lips lastly.

IT'S TIME.

"Jungkook," I said, "Wake up My Alpha."

As soon as I said that, he woke up. He looked at me and then at the clock and then back at me again. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Why you are still awake, My Angel?"

"Angel?"

"H-Huhh?, nothing." I stuttered.

"Do you want to cuddle?" He gently asked.

I hate him for being so gentle to me I wouldn't mind that he is gentle to me I love it but his overly gentle to me. Yes. I am an Omega but still I'm a man.

He won't even do something sexual to me, telling me that he'd hurt me.

"No." I blurted out.

Oh, no way. I just said that out loud, didn't I? What do I do?

He smiled and nodded which surprised me. Shouldn't he be frowning because of my attitude?

Wait... did the necklace actually worked?

"Hey Jungkook, I want you to kiss and lick your hands. Don't stop until I tell you to." I said.

If it won't work, then I am dead but to my surprise, he did it!

He started kissing and licking his hands. The sight aroused me. My Alpha is obeying me.

Damn, I'm getting excited.

"Okay Jungkook, stop now," I said, "I want you to remove my shirt and inhale my scent. With this, you find yourself wanting more of my scent and it's getting you aroused."