♡︎Remembered Love♡︎ #1

Edgar's Pov

I remembered the first day I met Luca Balsa. I was only 12 years old, still in school. I remember, walking through those crowed halls, though to me, they were empty. I couldn't care less about people I don't know, unless there skills satisfied me. None of them reached my standards, except one.

As I turned the corner, my thoughts got interrupted as I fell down. Once I slightly looked up, there was a boy, with darkish brown hair, with dim grey eyes, holding out his hand. "Oh, I apologise, I should've been more careful" he said. I took his hand.

"That's okay, I suppose I should've been focus on my surroundings as well" he helped me up as I brushed myself off. "What's your name?" He asked, a wide smiled covered his face. "Edgar Valden." I answered.

"Ah, you're from the Valden family, how embarrassing for me to bump into you like that." He rubbed the back of his head. From that sentence, he seemed to have known about my family, though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

"I'm Luca Balsa, happy to make your acquaintance" he did a small bow. I couldn't help but giggle a little. "Why the gesture?" I asked, having a small smile on my face. "Hm?-" he looked up and stood straight. "Your family is not only one of the richest, but one of the most talented families in the country. Being born in there is like being born into royalty" he chuckled.

The school bell then rang a loud but comforting melody. "Hm, I guess we should get heading" he held his hand out again. "Would you like me to accompany you to your class?" He asked. I held his hand, my cheeks felt a little warm as I smiled. I haven't smiled like this in a long time...it felt warm, comfortable and soothing. I felt happy...very happy.

"Hey Edgar, are you okay?" A familiar voice called out to me, I realised I once again got trapped in my own thoughts. I looked to my side to see Emma and Emily, looking concerned.

"Yes, I'm quite alright, why do you ask?" I tilted my head a little. "Well...you've been near that completed cipher machine for awhile now" Emma said, touching her hands together as she explained.

"Oh, right, I must of zoned out, no need to worry about me." I walked around The Red Church, completely unaware I was being followed by someone for some time, until I heard what sounded like a twig being snapped in half. I turned around and saw him...

"Oops, I was trying to scare you, guess I'm not the best at sneaking up at someone huh" he chuckled. "Balsa, what are you doing?" I asked. When I first arrived at the Manor, I was so happy to see Luca again, after his unfortunate accident, though...I didn't realise that he had lost his memories of me...I didn't take it in a mature manner.

"Well we only need to decode one more cipher, so why not have some fun for a bit~" he smirked, coming up closer to me. He didn't act like the Luca I have known before, but losing your memory and being in prison since, it was understandable, but I didn't enjoy the thought.

"Don't even think about it." I said, crossing my arms. It felt awkward a little, since Luca was taller then me, I always had to look up when I talked to him.

"Hehe, think about what?~" he stroked his cheek as his face got closer to mine. I could see he either had developed 'feelings' for me, or was just teasing me. I went for teasing.

"Your face is the reason I want to get out of here, so do the world a favour and just get lost." Even if Luca had developed feelings for me, I didn't want him to get close...I already lost him...and it was painful and I'm still recovering from it...I believe it's best if I don't retry my relationship with him unless he gets his memories back. Which I doubt will ever happen.

I tried to walk off, but he continued to follow. "What? If you're going to decode the last cipher, I might as well join you sweetheart~" he grinned. My cheeks went warm when he called me that. "Quit the flirty act Balsa." I looked away. Continuing to walk up to the closest cipher machine.

Luca then grabbed my waist from behind and brought me closer to him. I felt my face getting more red. "Luca what the hell?! Let me go!" I struggled to get out of his grip. "Tell me the truth Edgar..." he started, as his eyes got dim. I was confused as I stopped struggling.

"We use to date...didn't we?..." he asked. I looked down. "It doesn't matter. You don't even remember, so there's no point anymore..." I pushed Luca away and started to decode the last cipher machine.

Luca's Pov

I felt bad...really bad. I have completely forgotten the memories of my own boyfriend...at least...I wish I could still call him that.

Edgar has never been easy on me, at least from when I remembered him. But when he first arrived, he saw me and smiled as his eyes glowed up, he ran towards me and hugged me with a kiss on the cheek...unfortunately, I didn't remember who he was to me. And since that day...his eyes never glowed again...

During our matches together, when I was being chased by the Hunter, he would always save me...but then avoid me for the rest of the match. I didn't want this anymore, I knew Edgar wasn't really like this...and I know Edgar doesn't like this either...

"Heya!" Emma came running to our direction. "Oh, hey Emma, what's up?" I put on smile. "Oh nothing too interesting. Are you two nearly finished?" She asked as she tilted her head. "Nearly, just a few more-" "done." I got interrupted by Edgar. "Alright let's get out of this match!" Emma giggled, heading towards the gate.

As Emma entered the password, I couldn't stop looking at Edgar...he didn't even look alive...just a body without a soul. I held Edgar's cheeks as Edgar's eyes widen. I pressed my lips against his, doing a kiss that lasted 3 seconds. His lips were soft and warm. As his cheeks turned a bright red once again.

"Sorry...I just needed to see if you would stop me..." I smiled widely, because he didn't.

(I apologise if there are any spelling mistakes, I wrote and finished this part at 11:30pm to 12:30am.)