Caught you wet dreaming

It was night as usual me and my 2 step brothers or 2 asses were having dinner. Me and my step brothers aren’t that close because we met only 2 months before but in these 2 months’ god knows why I fall for them. I mean who wouldn’t. their every feature from eyes to their body was so damn perfect that every girl would like to date them and of course fuck them. They were so damn gorgeous. While having dinner I was almost checking them out from head to toe but while eating one of them spoke
Taehyung: YN-ah stop checking us out. We know we are damn hot that you can’t control yourself.
Yoongi chuckled.
Yoongi: well wanna play something with us?? *wink*
My dirty mind activated. As I choked on my ramen.
They also knew what I was thinking about.
Taehyung: Aish this dirty kid….
Yoongi: I mean truth or dare after dinner.
Me: of course...
I was that embarrassed that I want to disappear myself at that moment.
I ate my food as fast as I can not to embarrass myself in front of them again.
After eating I washed all the dishes all alone cuz these two asses were too lazy.
After washing the dishes, I took a warm shower, changed into my pajamas and went downstairs just to meet them. But saw them in shorts and half sleeves t shirt.
It’s not like I haven’t seen them in shorts before but this time their exposed legs were making me horny each and every second. I don’t know why but I was staring their exposed thighs which make them chuckle. Taehyung snapped me out of my thoughts.
Taehyung: I know our thighs are sexy but please don’t stare at us you are making us uncomfortable.
Yoongi let out a chuckle.
Yoongi: shall we play now.
Me: y-yeah.
We started playing truth and dare.
Yoongi: Tae, truth or dare?
Tae: truth
Me: Yah Oppa, don’t be a coward cat.
Yoongi: Yaah I m a cat….
Me and tae chuckled.
Tae: still truth.
Yoongi: okay….so do you have a crush on someone in present??
Tae: um……. Yeah.
Yoongi: who?
Tae: someone from our school.
Idk why but I was a little sad after listening this because the person I have already fallen for is crushing over someone else. My blood was boiling and I don’t why I have said this but I think I’ll regret for it.
Me: who the slut is she?
Their eyes widened as I realized what I said and mentally slapped myself.
They smirked.
Yoongi: Ohh someone is jealous.
He said in a teasing tone.
Tae: but hyung I’m thinking why would she feel jealous??
Aish they both are teasing me now.
Me: okay so whose turn it is?
I said trying to change the topic.
Tae: Yn-ah don’t change the topic it’s getting interesting now.
Me: okay so whose turn it is?
Taehyung: Yn you got no jams.
Tae sighed in dissatisfaction and we continued our game. It’s now yoongi’s turn.
Yoongi: Dare.
Me: okay, kiss taehyung.
Their eyes widened in shock.
Yoongi: Wtf- Yn.
I smirked.
Me: yeah kiss him for almost 2 minutes.
Tae was blushing hell. I mean I can see how desperate he was to kiss Yoongi.
Yoongi leaned towards Tae and placed his lips on tae. They started moving their lips against each other. I felt horny each and every second.
Me: hey kiss. It’s the presence of tongue.
Little did I know that they were also feeling horny. Their hands went under each other’s shirt. Feeling each other’s skin.
Me: oh I think there’s a lot of sexual tension.
They realized what they were doing. Yoongi pushed tae so hard that he fell on his butt. A gasp left tae’s mouth. I was laughing so hard. They both gave me death glares. I tried not to laugh ended up laughing more and more.
Yoongi: aah- I can’t be a gay for your stupid dare.
Tae: Neither I want to fuck you.
Me: But it was looking like you both were so desperate to fuck each other. If I didn’t stopped you then I would ending up watching a live porn.
Yoongi: whatever
Tae: now whose turn.
Yoongi smirked glaring towards me. I knew there’ something dirty going in there mind so I’ll never gonna choose dare.
Me: truth.
Tae: Are you a virgin??
I choked on air.
Me: yeah, I am.
I drank as glass of water in order to not to blush.
Yoongi: would you like to give your virginity to us.
I choked on water.
Taehyung: want to have some fun babygirl..
I gulped but I wasn’t scared because I knew that they would have became horny so I took their video kissing each other.
I replied.
Me: I would like to but not before I show you something.
I took my phone out. Clicking and tapping on screen.
Yoongi(in a teasing tone): ohh I think she wants to watch a porn.
Me: yeah..
And I showed them their video of kissing, touching each other.
They gave me death glares.
Yoongi: wtf Yn you took a video.
Taehyung: I haven't expected this from you. You are such as mf bitch.
Me: I know what I am. *winks*.
I got up and went towards my bedroom.
Me: good night oppa. Have a good sleep and if you got horny then help yourself.
I slammed the door of my bedroom.
I went under the blanket feeling the warmth of blanket and slept in a deep slumber.
Meanwhile Boys
Taehyung: Yaah how could she do this to us.
Yoongi: What should we do now?
Taehyung: she always sleep at night with the door open because she's afraid of ghosts. So when she's slept we can get her phone and delete the video.
Yoongi: we can't do this this will invade her privacy.
Taehyung: as if you care.
Yoongi: that’s true, and what about the password?
Taehyung: I knew her password.
Yoongi: how did you know?
Taehyung: actually once I saw her typing her password so I sneak peek at it.
Yoongi: you shouldn't do this. She also has her own privacy. Btw what was the password?
Taehyung: no I'll not tell you now because you don’t want to invade her ‘privacy’.
Yoongi: yaah tell..
Taehyung: ‘MYSEXYBROS’ with caps lock on.
Yoongi: Woah what a password.
Taehyung: I knew she's crushing on us but I don't think she'll tell us soon.
Yoongi: yeah!
Time skip
It’s almost 2 am.
Taehyung: hyung I think she's asleep.
Yoongi: yaah..let me sleep.
Taehyung: Hyung wake up we have to delete the video from her phone.
Yoongi woke up.
they both tip toed toward your bedroom.
Taehyung opened the door.
Their eyes widened seeing you completely sweaty. Blankets on the side. Waist completely exposed. Not completely slept, moving little.
They were whispering so they cant disturb you.
Taehyung: hyung she'slooking so sexy.
Yoongi: Ik but better find her phone.
Taehyung: ohk.
Yoongi: it’s on the charging near her bed.
Taehyung tip toed towards your bed and silently without any voice took your phone and gave it to yoongi. Yoongi typed the password and your phone unlocked. After clicking almost 2 to 3 times he gave taehyung phone back and taehyung put the phone on charging again.
Yoongi: why she's all sweaty?
Taehyung: is she having fiver?
Yoongi: check.
As soon as taehyung's hand reached your head for checking your temperature. You felt a sudden touch and a moan left your mouth.
Yn: Ahhh…..Taehyung-aah.
Taehyung freezed at that moment.
Taehyung: Wtf-
Yoongi: aish this kid is wet dreaming.
Taehyung: but about me..
Yoongi: don’t be too excited taehyung. C'mon let’s go. Taehyung went towards yoongi as they both were horny but ofcourse they can't do anything. As they took a step towards the door a second moan left your mouth.
Yn:Y-yoongi ple-ease.
Yoongi gulped.
Taehyung: is she having a threesome in her dream.
Yoongi: I think so but now if she moand one more time then I'll not be able to con-
Yoongi didn't even completed his sentence. A sexy moans left your mouth once again.
Yn: F-faster
Taehyung saw towards yoongi with wide eyes.
Yoongi: Fuck off.
Yoongi went towards your body covers with sweat.
Taehyung came from another side.
Taehyung started caressing your thighs while yoongi started undressing you and himself. Taehyung also starting undressing himself. and in few moments you all were naked. You were still in a deep slumber enjoying the threesome in your dream not knowing the reality. Yoongi entered you without any warning and so did taehyung from behind. Your eyes opened at sudden pain and pleasure as you saw 2 of them mercilessly. Still not knowing it’s a dream or reality. You didn’t care that was it a dream or reality. You were just enjoying. In no time you 3 cam. Since taehyung and yoongi were tired so they collapsed next to you.
Yoongi: I love you princess.
Taehyung: I love you babe.
Yn: I also love you.
Yn: is it a dream or reality?
Yoongi: whatever you think.
Taehyung: now stop talking and let’s cuddle.
They both kept their hand on your waist from both sides. You were feeling so calmed in their embrace that you slept.
Next Morning
You woke up sunshine’s hitting your face. You opened your eyes. You were blushing hell remembering the dream last night. You saw under the covers seeing yourself fully dressed.
Yn: Aishh.....so it was a dream. But it was feeling like reality.
Suddenly the door opened revealing taehyung and yoongi. You were already blushing and now seeing them infront of you after a wet dream made you embarrass yourself. You were looking down in embarrassment not wanting to look in their eyes after knowing what you did with them in your dream and your ‘so called dream’. Taehyung was having a tray in his hands.
Taehyung: some tea for you.
You looked up still blushing embarassing yourself meeting their gazes.
Yn: since when you are this much cared about me?
Taehyung: if I told you then you wouldn't believe.
Yn: Huh?
Yoongi gave taehyung a death glare.
Taehyung: N-nothing. If you don’t want the tea then it’s okay.
Yn: no I want it. I’ll come downstairs.
Taehyung: ummm…..okay.
They went out of the room closing the door.
A sigh left your mouth. You got out from your bed in order to fresh yourself only to tremble and fall on your butt.
Yn: wtf- wet dreams doesn't work in real life. Was it real?
Yn shouted: Yoongi, taehyung.
As soon as they heard you shouting they ran toward your room only to see you on ground.
Taehyung: what are you doing on ground?
Yn: ground was asking me to be my friend and I accepted it and now I m hugging the ground.
Taehyung raised an eyebrow.
Taehyung: oh really?
Yn: cant you see dumbass. I fell on the ground. Help me.
Taehyung and yoongi ran towards you as they helped you and placed you on the bed.
Yn: idk what happened to my legs. Its paining.
Yoongi and taehyung both smirked.
You were still confused. You took your phone as the gallery already opened. You raised an eyebrow. You saw that there wasn't the video which you took of them kissing.
Yn: did you came to my room yesterday?
Taehyung: nope, why would we?
Yn: oh really? Please can you took me to the washroom.
You said as you felt nauseous.
Yoongi took you to the bathroom as you closed the door before yoongi can enter. You act like you started gagging and throwing.
Meanwhile
Yoongi: what the fuck we didn't used a condom yesterday, right?
Taehyung: yeah.
Yoongi: shit. Then we got her pregnant.
Taehyung: what the fuck. Holy shit.
Yoongi: fuck what to do now?
Taehyung: I think we should tell her the truth.
Yoongi: yeah you are right.
As you got out of the bathroom you saw both of them sitting at the corner of your bed.
Yoongi: yn are you alright?
Yn: I think so.
Taehyung: we want to tell you something.
You internally smirked as they fall for your trick.
Yn: spill the tea.
Yoongi: actually we did it yesterday.
Yn: wtf- what you did.
Taehyung: um…..actually yesterday we came to your room so that we can delete that video but ended up being horny, (sigh) fucking you.
Your eyes widened as you weren't sure that it was a dream or what but it came out to be real.
Yn: I knew it.
They suddenly shot their eyes up.
Taehyung: w-what?
Yn: I knew it that something happened btw us yesterday so I just played like I m sick.
Yoongi: so you aren't pregnant.
Yn: I m on pills.
Taehyung and yoongi sighed in relaxation.
You hold their ears.
Yn: who the fuck gave you permission to fuck me?
Yoongi hot hold of your waist and pulled you closer to him making taehyung’s ear release from your grip. You were looking at yoongi's dark orbs, while he was looking at your lips. Your heart was beating so fast that even yoongi could even hear it.
Yoongi: I think she needs a punishment for tricking us. Right taehyung?
Taehyung came from back as my head hits his chest.
Taehyung: sure hyung..and you have to accept the punishment sweety.
Thanks for reading.....