Blissful Touch

Larry and Melissa were watching a movie. "Ya know, I'd rather do some other things," Melissa said as she bit her lip. Larry chuckled knowing that she was only for the small talk. She was not ready to give it up but he told her many times before that if she decided to tease him, the results wouldn't turn out so great.

"Like what, Melissa. What is it you wanna do?" He said with a deep voice. Of course she wanted to stay a virgin but her thoughts still ran wild. Its not that she was afraid to give it up. She just wanted to wait till the appropriate time. But she might have been the freakiest virgin you've ever seen.

"I think you know exactly what I want daddy" she winked and hopped on his lap.

He stiffened, feeling his member follow with the same action.

She kissed his neck, on both sides and traveled down his body with tingly kisses, rubbing her hands all on his body. When her lips reached his belt, she undid his belt and slipped it off. She tugged at his pants and proceeded to kiss down but all of a sudden she jumped off of him and started laughing.

His mouth gaped open.

Melissa knew what was next and she was already headed up the stairs.

"Haha, that's very funny. But you will be shedding tears of pain when I punish that pussy!" Larry was MAD.

He ran upstairs and looked for her. He looked for about 3 minutes and gave up.

"I'll get her when she comes back down," he mumbled to himself.

When he wondered downstairs, he saw Melissa sitting on the couch.

"Hey boop" she said quietly.

************************************

Just an imagine.. So imagine that your damn name is Melissa. - Jamiliah