Destiel

Chapter one 

Dean woke up and quickly headed downstairs to make some breakfast for him and the angel. He began to make some toast whilst grabbing some orange juice from the fridge for Cas, as it was his favourite. He got a mug and poured some coffee into the red mug. Dean took a sip of his warm drink then placed on the side of the table. The toasted popped up. He then went to get some toppings, butter for himself and strawberry jam for Castiel. Dean covered the toast then plated them up, he then jumped at what was then standing in front of him. "W-what the hell!" Dean shouted causing the figure to let out a small whimper. Standing in front of him was a young woman with long, curly, brown hair and stunning blue eyes that pierced the hunter. She seemed so familiar. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He said in his deep, calming voice. "Dean, it's me, Castiel" She replied in confusion."Cas? I don't understand, if this is a joke it's not funny." Dean ranted on. "What do you mean?" Cas asked. "You're a chick!" Dean shouted. "What? I don't quite understand what you mean" Cas said shyly, then Cas looked down at his new body then back at Dean. "Oh..." She murmured under her breath. She then started to walk over to Dean. When Dean got a closer look of Cas' new form he began to feel a heat come across his face. He didn't know why but he couldn't help but blush. "Dean, look it's all going to be fine, it's not that much, I'm still me I just have a different appearance, okay?" She spoke softly. Such a calm, sweet voice, she was so calm about the whole issue. "Okay, if you say so.." Dean said slowly, Cas smiled at him. Castiel then took a bite out of the jam covered toast. "Hmm tasty, thank you for making this Dean" She said while taking small nibbles. Cas began to walk away then stopped in her tracks. She turned to face Dean with bright pink cheeks and a silly grin on her face. "Ahaha I just realised I don't have any female clothing to wear so would it be okay if we went and got some in town?" Castiel said with laughter, her laugh was so adorable. "Yeah sure, it's fine with me." Dean said trying to hide his blushing face. "Thanks Dean!" She called as she ran up the stairs. Dean sighed. "This is gonna be a strange day." He said with a smirk.