°~•»twelve«•~°

"Let's break up"

Right now, Katsuki was in front of a very familiar redhead. He wanted to break up with her for a long time now but he couldn't because of peer pressure from Izumi and her other friends. Katsumi included.

"What!? No..!" The girl shakily disagreed.

"Oh come on Malty.. Your already a gold digging bitch and basically go for those with powerful quirks." Katsuki cursed.

His now ex girlfriend, Malty Melromarc, grumbled in response. Her quirk let's her see the potential of every quirk in existence, which was useless for her. But then when she found out she can use it to pinpoint who would be her future spouse, she found the best use for it.

"I don't care, you love me! You said that to me!" Malty fake cried, she can literally become an actress and everyone can pay her tons.

"Loved, besides you didn't even say you love me back... So what's the point?" Katsuki walked away from the anger filled girl.

Katsuki ruffled his hair as he walks to the entrance of the large school, there he saw Izuku and the other five. He sighed when he reminds himself, "Izumi and Malty can fuck themselves for all I care."

"That's harsh man" Izuku stated, he was now beside the blond and was leaning his face closer to the other's.

"Oh yeah before I forget.." Katsuki bowed his head, ninety degrees. The action made Izuku widen his eyes for a little bit, "Im sorry for the thing I said to you when we were kids... Even though you're still a nerd." He mumbled the last part to himself, tho Izuku still heard it.

"All's forgiven" Izuku smiled and held Katsuki's hand, dragging him to his friends.

"Did he apologize?" They all asked simultaneously.

"Chill, he apologized already" The five breathed out from the answer of the greenette.

They were all forgiving, that was what Katsuki's mind was saying from the current scene. They were also strong, much more stronger than him — although he wouldn't admit that in their faces — they were still too strong for them to even use him for their own needs.

"Where are we goin- Oi, hands to yourself Shitty Hair." Katsuki grumbled when Eijiro suddenly wrapped his arm around his neck.

"Apologizing is so manly bro, starting right now you're my third bro!" Eijiro exclaimed, ruffling Katsuki's hair.

"Well we're going to a cafe downtown and maybe we can hear your thoughts about villain quirks and quirkless people!" Momo stated punching her hands up the air.

Katsuki just nodded, he was mentally thanking the people in their school and as well as Izumi and the others. He didn't grew up from praises and people surrounding him for his quirk, he grew up in an environment where he's the bag carrier and the shadow of the girls. If he was in the place of Izumi, he would've been a much more egoistical bastard and couldn't live a day without being praised for being strong.

"Quirkless people for me are... Hmm.." Katsuki pondered, they were now nearing the cafe the girl mentioned and Eijiro's arms was still slacked over his shoulder.

"They are more like people that needs to be protected, and I think with a much more harsher training than people with quirks then they can have enough power to defend themselves.. Well that's for me" Katsuki spoke his mind.

He also hesitated a little bit, the blond was never asked to state his opinion about people without flashy quirks. Usually, the girls would ask him what he hates the most about villain quirk holders, which he often lies about.