PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: I'm just an aspiring writer who wants to express my ideas and passion on writing so bear with me guys specially  on those grammatical error that you may encounter in this story.
This story is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PROLOGUE

Can you afford to lose the one you
love over to your career? This story is a bit the typically one but this story would be a can opener to your reality,   may mga bagay sa storyang ito na gigising sayo mula sa katotohanan.Matutunan natin na may mga bagay talagang dapat isakripisyo at piliing ipaubaya nalang para sa kapakanan ng iba,  it might be selfish for some but that is the best choice, if you want something or someone learned to defend and gave them some value  while they are with you.

--------------------

I hope you enjoy this story 😉
If you like this story dont forget to vote and share your opinion and suggestion on the comment section.
God bless everyone 💕