Happy Birthday

"Happy birthday to youuu"

"Happy birthday dear Sade, happy birthday to you"

I smiled wide as I looked around the dark room. It was my 26th birthday. I made a wish. I wish I could be happy again. Clapping followed as I opened my eyes. The lights flickered on and I felt my best friend hug me.

We got turnt up a little more in celebration of my birthday but within the next hour everyone was leaving. I enjoyed my surprise party of course, but I wish I wasn't so alone. I had a man, he was just in jail doing real time. I held him down and I loved him, but sometimes I felt unappreciated.

He didn't even remember my birthday until he saw my party on live. What type of man forgets his lady's birthday? I had been there through everything. The court dates, the side bitches, the baby-mama drama, babies, everything and the least he could do was remember my birthday. I was used to him and he's been my life for the past 7 years. We were once in love and it was passionate, maybe I just wasn't everything he needed.

A ring from the doorbell distracted me from my thoughts. I looked through the peephole to see my man's cousin, Terrell but everybody called him T. I was used to seeing Terrell often. He always took me visit RJ or when I needed money I came to him. I opened the door and he stood there with a Gucci tracksuit along with matching sneakers.

I stepped aside to let him in. "Happy Birthday De" he said and hugged me. "Thank you Terrell. I appreciate it" I said closing the door. "You missed the party"

I walked into the kitchen and he followed me. I turned around, catching him staring at my booty. Hmm? He looked into my eyes this time, handing me a gift bag. I smiled thinking RJ was sweet. He acted like he forgot just to surprise me with a gift. I looked inside and my smile sort of faded when I saw a bottle of D'usse. "It ain't much but I figured I'd get you a bottle of yo favorite"

I looked up at him. He didn't know that his cousin didn't even call me today and I didn't wanna ruin the mood. "Thank you Terrell" I said and gave him a hug. I never noticed how good this man smelt until now. "Call me T. You welcome ma" he whispered in my ear.

I felt my body heat up and I pulled away from him. He noticed the change of energy in the room as well and said "Well shit I know I'm late but can a nigga get a plate or some? And crack the bottle open, shot up!" I pointed to the fridge "Help yourself and how you gon try to make me shot up after my birthday over"

"Girl you know damn well you been celebrating yo birthday all month. Take a shot. I'll take one with you"

While he warmed up some food I got two shot glasses out the cabinet. I poured us both one and passed it to him. "Put your money where yo mouth is" He took the shot, looking me in my eyes. "Don't tell me where to put my mouth. Your turn" I took my shot, feeling the liquor burn my chest and go straight to my pu$sy.

I don't know why this man was making my body do things right now. RJ been in for 2 years so that means I haven't had real sex since then but I wasn't gonna cheat on my man. I poured us both another one, this time I held it up. "To more life. To happiness" He held his up this time, "To you. A beautiful genuine woman" I smiled and took back the shot.

"You mind heating me up a plate too"

He laughed. "You feeling that shit huh?"

I stayed silent. I felt the liquor for sure, but for some reason I was starting to want to feel him. "You saw the new episode of Ghost yet?" he asked taking his plate out the microwave and handing it to me. "Nah put it on. You can have my plate I'll make me one right now" I looked at him.

"Okay thank you T" he winked at me this time. I went and sat on the couch, turning on the show. He came and sat next to me and I pressed play. He showed me the bottle and said, "You not done yet"

By the time the episode was over we had almost finished the bottle. "That shit was crazy, this nigga Tariq is a genius"

"Facts I fuck with him now lowkey" I said giggling. "How you feel?" he asked looking at me. "Good, I can't believe I let you get me drunk" I said fake punching him. "It's your birthday it's only right. I'd figure since RJ not here you would be alone"

I got sad thinking about RJ again. "What's wrong?" T asked, grabbing my hand. "I thought you came here on behalf of RJ, but you just confirmed once again how unappreciated I am" this time I looked up at him. "Damn De, that sucks. I'm sorry bout that nigga. I would never forget your birthday"

He pulled me closer to him. "Can I do something for you?"

"What?" I asked, a little nervous. He didn't know but I was so turned on by this man. He was always thoughtful and treated me like a lady.

"Let me eat that pu$$y. I know you ain't had nothing but a vibrator" I sat there shocked. I did in-fact have a couple vibrators but I didn't expect Terrell to ever step to me like this. I didn't know what to say. He pulled me closer, slowing leaning into me. When his lips touched mine he didn't hesitate to slip his tongue in my mouth. I kissed him back slowly while his hands traveled down my back to a$s. He pulled me on top of him, causing my dress to rise to my hips.

Both of his hands massaged my soft cheeks as I felt him grow under me. He pulled away from me, laying me on my back. "Take your dress off" he demanded. I did so as he undressed down to his boxers. I laid there in my red lace thong, completely turned on. I was ready for this man.

He got on his knees, pulling me to closer to him. He pulled my panties to the side, exposing my waxed kitty. "I knew it was pretty as fuck" he whispered. I threw my head back in satisfaction when he finally licked up and down my slit. He took my cl!t into his mouth, sucking slowly. I moaned loudly, loving the feel. This man knew what he was doing.

He slid a finger in me and continued to torture my sensitive bud. "Just like that, I'm gonna come" I moaned. He moved his finger faster, sucking harder causing me to fall over the edge. "Fuck" I cried grabbing onto the couch. He stopped and looked up at me. "You taste good as fuck baby. You want some more?" I did but some d!ck sounded better.

"Please fuck me" I asked. He smiled, getting up. "I thought you'd never ask"

After getting a condom from his pocket, he dropped his boxers. My eyes traveled to meet his 10inch friend. "You like what you see?" I bit my lip and nodded my head. He joined me on the couch. He kissed me again and I could take my orgasm on his tongue. "You deserve to be happy and feel appreciated. I've been wanting to appreciate you since I first laid eyes on you"

He kissed me again and I felt him slide into me. He was big. I gasped in his mouth as I felt him stretch me. "Damn baby, you feel good as fuck around me" he whispered. He slowly stroked me, letting me feel all of him. "Shitttt" I moaned as I felt my legs starting to shake. "That's right baby. Come on this d!ck"

After my orgasm subsided, he pulled out and flipped me over. When I felt him slide in again I grabbed onto the couch. "Can I fuck you now?" I nodded my head and be sped up. I rubbed my cl!t, loving the feelings of him slamming in and out of me. I felt spit drip onto my a$sh0le and his thumb rub across it. When his thumb dipped into me I felt butterflies in my stomach and liquid drip down my thighs. "Damn baby I knew yo freaky ass would like that. Look at you squirting on my shit" I just moaned, tears forming in my eyes.

I felt my walls tighten and this caused Terrell to grunt. I threw my a$s back on him, trying to help him get to his release. "Fuck baby you bout to make me n ut"

I felt his seed shoot into the condom. "Damn De" he said faintly as he eventually pulled out. I collapsed onto the couch. Before I could collect my thoughts, I felt his fingers slide over my slick entrance. "Alright thats one round, we got 25 left sexy"